The MSA-003 Nemo High Maneuver is a Mobile Suit that appeared in the monthly “Model Graphic” single volume, 'GUNDAM WARS PROJECT Z.'
Design & Development
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- Mounted in the head, these shell firing weapons have high rate of fire but little power and can't damage the thick armor of a mobile suit, though they can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. They are ideal for shooting down small, lightly armored targets such as missiles, attack vehicles, etc.
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range armament for most mobile suits, it is a small device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by a rechargeable energy capacitor. The beam saber emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and can cut through most armor not treated with anti-beam coating. The Nemo High Maneuver uses the same beam saber as the Rick Dias, and a pair of them are stored on the rear waist armor, each power rated at 0.4 MW.
- BR-M-87 Beam Rifle
- The standard ranged armament of many mobile suits is the beam rifle. The particle beam fired from a beam rifle can penetrate almost any armor that has not been treated with specific counter-measures. The Nemo High Maneuver uses the same beam rifle as the Hyaku Shiki. It has a power rating of 2.8 MW and is powered by a replaceable e-pac. It is also capable of emitting a beam saber from its barrel, allowing it to be used as a melee weapon.
- The same shield as used by the MSA-003 Nemo, it can switch between an expanded state and a collapsed state for ease of use, and like other shields, its surface has an anti-beam coating to defend against beam attacks. Other features of the shield include sharp edges at the top for ramming/striking attacks and latches on the back for mounting other weapons or equipment.
- A short-barreled bazooka developed with a focus on hit-and-run tactics in space.
Notes & Trivia
- In the volume this mobile suit appears in, its model number was listed as MSA-003, the same as the original Nemo, though there are mentions of it using the model number MSA-004.
|Gundam Wars Series Original Mechanics|
Epsy Gundam | Nero Trainer | ORX-013 Gundam Mark V Amuro Ray Type | ORX-013S Gundam Mk-VS Augusta Test Colors | Prototype Nero | RX-139 Hambrabi Mk-Ib "Vampire" | RX-166 Gundam Mk-III "Eagley" | RX-272-2 Gundam Mk-III "Halpuley"
| Mobile Suit|
Anaheim Type "Hyaku" | Hyaku Ichi Shiki | MSA-003 Nemo High Maneuver | MSA-005M Methuss Mariner | MSA-014 Σ Gundam | MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki Kai | MSZ-006A1B Zeta Plus A1B | MSZ-006BN Zeta Plus BN | MSZ-007 Z Rapier I | MSZZ-000 "ZZ-Zwei"
| Mobile Suit|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.