Technology & Combat Characteristics
An upgraded MSA-003 Nemo for the ace of anti-Titans organization Keraunos, the MSA-003+FXA-05D Nemo-Defenser features a backpack modelled after the RGM-86R GM III's. With this backpack, a modified version of the FXA-05D G-Defenser's body unit can be attached, increasing the mobile suit's attack power and mobility, putting its performance on par with the Titans' transformable mobile suits. The attachment point for the G-Defenser's cockpit capsule now mounts a radome unit for Early Warning and Control (EWAC) purposes. For use with this equipment, the Nemo-Defenser's head unit is equipped with prototype sensor parts. The Nemo-Defenser can operate together with the MSW-004 Gundam [Kestrel], or as a long range support unit when equipped with the long rifle.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- A pair of shell-firing armament built into the head. These rapid-fire but low offensive power weapons are used for destroying lightly-armored units, restricting enemy movements, intercepting missiles, intimidation, etc.
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range armament for most mobile suits. The beam saber is a small device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by a rechargeable energy capacitor. It emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and can cut through any armor not treated with anti-beam coating. The Nemo-Defenser has two beam sabers stored in the backpack.
- 14-tube Missile Pod
- A pair of missile pods, each containing fourteen missiles, are located at the front of the G-Defenser's armament units.
- Long Rifle
- The most powerful weapon of the Nemo-Defenser is the long rifle, this ranged beam weapon has a high level of destructive power. When equipped with the long rifle, the Nemo-Defenser can act as a long-range support unit.
- Vulcan Gun
- The G-Defenser has four vulcan guns mounted on the sides of the missile pods.
- BOWA*BR-S-85-C2 Beam Rifle
- The standard ranged armament of many mobile suits is the beam rifle. The particle beam fired from a beam rifle can penetrate most armor not treated with specific counter-measures. The Nemo-Defenser uses the same beam rifle as the RMS-179 GM II, which has a power rating of 1.9 MW and is powered by a rechargeable energy cap. When not in use, the beam rifle could be stored on the left side armor.
Special Equipment & Features
- Radome Unit
- Attached to the modified G-Defenser's body unit, it has a large, round radome disk that enhances the Nemo-Defenser's sensing range. The red, round parts at the back of the radome unit are data pods for recon missions. The radome unit also has multi-launchers that can fire various projectiles, such as dummy rounds.