Technology & Combat Characteristics
An upgraded MSA-003 Nemo for the ace of anti-Titans organization Keraunos, the MSA-003+FXA-05D Nemo-Defenser spots a backpack modelled after the RGM-86R GM III's. With this backpack, a modified version of the FXA-05D G-Defenser's body unit can be attached, thus increasing the mobile suit's attack power, mobility and armor, putting its performance on par with the Titans' transformable mobile suits.
The attachment point for the G-Defenser's cockpit capsule is changed to fit a radome unit, and for use with this equipment, the Nemo-Defenser's head unit is installed with prototype sensor parts. Not only can the Nemo-Defenser operate together with the speedy MSW-004 Gundam [Kestrel], it can also function as an Early Warning and Control (EWAC) unit at the frontlines or as a long range support unit when equipped with the long rifle.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- These shell firing weapons have high-rate of fire but little power and can't damage the thick armor of a mobile suit, though they can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors. They are ideal for shooting down small, lightly armored targets such as missiles, attack vehicles, etc.
- Beam Saber
- The standard close range armament for most mobile suits. The beam saber is a small device held in the mobile suit's hands when operated and is powered by a rechargeable energy capacitor. It emits a blade of plasma contained by an I-Field and can cut through any armor not treated with anti-beam coating. The Nemo-Defenser has two beam sabers stored in the backpack.
- 14-tube Missile Pod
- A pair of missile pods, each containing fourteen missiles, are located at the front of the G-Defenser's armament units.
- Long Rifle
- The most powerful weapon of the Nemo-Defenser is the long rifle, this ranged beam weapon has a high level of destructive power. When equipped with the long rifle, the Nemo-Defenser can act as a long-range support unit.
- Vulcan Gun
- The G-Defenser has four vulcan guns mounted on the sides of the missile pods.
- BOWA*BR-S-85-C2 Beam Rifle
- The standard ranged armament of many mobile suits is the beam rifle. The particle beam fired from a beam rifle can penetrate most armor not treated with specific counter-measures. The Nemo-Defenser uses the same beam rifle used on the RMS-179 GM II; which has a power rating of 1.9 MW and powered by a rechargeable energy cap. When not in use, the beam rifle could be stored on the left side armor.
- Radome Unit
- Attached to the modified G-Defenser's body unit, it has a large, round radome disk that enhances the Nemo-Defenser's sensing range. The red, round parts at the back of the radome unit are data pods for recon missions. The radome unit also has multi-launchers that can fire various projectiles, such as dummy rounds.