The S Gundam Booster Unit Type Plan 303E "Deep Striker" is one configuration of the MSA-0011[Bst] S Gundam Booster Unit Type.
The S Gundam Booster Unit Type Plan 303E "Deep Striker" features an advanced set of armaments, including:
- I-Field generator, provided full protection by covering all sides of the unit. Its position was placed further ahead as to allow full coverage.
- A mega particle cannon which was stripped from an Irish Class Battle Cruiser's Main Gun; supplemented by a radome on the cannon's left; both mounted on the back over shoulder.
- A 56MW output power Beam Smartgun (already employed in S Gundam and EX-S Gundam) reinforced by a special cooling unit for rapid firing.
- 2 improved beam cannons, mounted on the hardpoints of the leg boosters, allowing mid to close range defense.
- Long range multi-sensor, capable of detecting many hidden enemies as it cruised forward.
The Plan 303E Deep Striker equipment is never used, however it would be one of the most powerful equipment ever installed on a mobile suit. Designed to allow the S Gundam to strike deep inside enemy's territory with minimal support, it was thus equipped with four large booster backpacks: two of them replace the original's smaller backpack, like the Ex-S configuration, while its legs are replaced by six more thrusters (basically a normal booster pack with an extra thruster nozzle attachment, each containing 3 thrusters nozzles, a large thermonuclear generator and numerous propellant tanks), like the S[Bst] configuration.
Because of the heavy equipment, The Plan 303E Deep Striker needed to carry with it a lot of propellant to increase the available combat time, thus decreasing its acceleration by 30% as compared to the MSA-0011[Bst] S Gundam Booster Unit Type.