Technology & Combat Characteristics
A Gyan variant, and the mirror counterpart to the MS-14C Gelgoog Cannon, developed for medium-range support. In addition to reinforced armor, its armament is also changed and the suit is armed with four head-mounted vulcan guns, two backpack-mounted cannons, two arm-mounted 3-tube grenade launchers and can use a beam saber for melee combat.
- Vulcan Gun
- Used to shoot down missiles, or hit other fast moving targets. They also made good use as an anti-aircraft and anti-personnel weapons.
- 180mm Cannon
- A pair of backpack-mounted cannons, fires HE ammunition.
- 3-tube Grenade Launcher
- Replacing the missile shield of the Gyan is a pair 3-tube Grenade Launchers, one mounted on each forearm, and serving as a mid to close range ranged weapon.
- Beam Saber
- The primary melee weapon of the Gyan Cannon, the beam saber has a higher output than the Earth Federation Forces' beam sabers, and is specialized for piercing/stabbing attack rather than cutting. It uses Minovsky particles held in place by an I-Field to form an effective cutting surface that can slice through nearly any material.
- The Gyan Cannon is made available in Gihren's Greed games if the Gyan is mass-produced instead of the Gelgoog. Its name is likely a play on the name of the Guncannon.
|Gihren’s Greed Original Mechanics|
RX-78-2 Gundam High Mobility Type | RX-78T Gundam Titans Version | RX-178-X0 Prototype Gundam Mk-II
|Ship / Submarine|
|Principality of Zeon/Neo Zeon|
| Mobile Suit|
MS-15A Gyan Mass Production Type | MS-15B Gyan High Mobility Type | MS-15C Gyan Cannon | MS-15F Gyan Marine | MS-15Fs Gyan Marine Commander Type | MS-15Kg Gyan Krieger | MSN-02R Zeong High Mobility Type | RX-78/C.A. Casval's Gundam | RX-78-Z1 Zeon's Gundam