Technology & Combat Characteristics
A Gyan variant that corresponds to the MS-14B Gelgoog High Mobility Type. It has improved mobility and is equipped with a specialized beam lance for improved close-combat capabilities. The lance is designed to utilize the Gyan High Mobility Type's high speed for charging attacks.
- Beam Lance
- A high powered beam lance that is more suited for charging attacks than the original Gyan's beam sword.
- Needle Missile Shield
- A shield based on the original Gyan's Shield. It is loaded with Needle Missile but lacks the original's hide bombs.
- Needle Missile
- The shield mounts 56 small missiles. Due to their small size, the needle missiles are not very powerful and are mainly used to restrain enemy's movement or for intimidation purposes. These missiles can however still be quite deadly when fired in massed volleys.
- 4-barrel Vulcan Gun
- Mounted on each wrist are 4-barrel vulcan guns, these are primarily used to ward off advancing enemies, shoot down missiles and the like. They also made good use as anti-aircraft and anti-personnel weapons.
- Rocket Launcher Shield
- A shield armed with a 4-tube Rocket Launcher, with each tube near the shield's edge. The shield is smaller than original Gyan's shield.
|Gihren’s Greed Original Mechanics|
RX-78-2 Gundam High Mobility Type | RX-78T Gundam Titans Version | RX-178-X0 Prototype Gundam Mk-II
|Ship / Submarine|
|Principality of Zeon/Neo Zeon|
| Mobile Suit|
MS-15A Gyan Mass Production Type | MS-15B Gyan High Mobility Type | MS-15C Gyan Cannon | MS-15F Gyan Marine | MS-15Fs Gyan Marine Commander Type | MS-15Kg Gyan Krieger | MSN-02R Zeong High Mobility Type | RX-78/C.A. Casval's Gundam | RX-78-Z1 Zeon's Gundam