Technology & Combat Characteristics
The 100th unit of the Rick Dom's initial production model, it was customized exclusively for Dozle Zabi. The main modifications are that the cockpit has been enlarged to fit Dozle, and three spikes have been installed on the shoulders and on the backs of both hands, but the machine's basic performance is not much different from that of the standard unit. However, since its appearance is very different, it is classified as a custom machine for convenience. Like Dozle's customized Zaku II, it has gold engraving on various parts of the body. It is said that this was not a hobby of Dozle, but the brainchild of a certain technical officer, and was intended to show the dignity of the Zabi family.
- Scattering Beam Gun
- A beam weapon mounted in the left side of the Rick Dom's chest. Although the scattering beam gun is incapable of damaging an enemy machine, it does produce a bright light that can momentarily blind eyes and visual sensors.
- Large Heat Hawk
- At Dozle's request, his personal Rick Dom carries an enlarged heat hawk as its main close combat weapon, similar to his customized Zaku II. The back-mounted holder mount for the heat saber has been modified for storing this large heat hawk when it is not in use.
- H&L-GB05R/360mm Giant Bazooka
- A bazooka for MS that fires rocket-propelled 360mm physical rounds. Liquid fuel supplied through a pipe from the Rick Dom's hand is injected as a primary propellant, and then the projectile's speed is increased by rocket motor ignition. It is fed by a 10 rounds magazine, and a single round can blow the torso off of an enemy mobile suit.
- Ex-T2-2 Beam Bazooka
- One of the prototype beam weapons developed by Zeon near the end of the war, it uses a different method of mega particle compression than the Federation's energy CAP technology. Its use requires the Rick Dom's energy systems to be modified. Though it takes time to charge, it is said to be more powerful than even the MS-14A Gelgoog's beam rifle. However, the Beam Bazooka takes time to charge and is difficult to produce, negatively affecting adoption of this weapon.
In UC 0079, before the Battle at Solomon, the soldiers stationed at the asteroid base convened a military parade to boost their morale. The military parade consisted of more than one-third of the Space Attack Forces, various mobile suits, and many prominent ace pilots. Dozle Zabi also appeared in the military parade piloting his custom Rick Dom while accompanied by two Rick Dom units. After the naval review, this machine was apparently deployed in the Battle of Solomon, but the identity of pilot is unknown.