Technology & Combat Characteristics
- Scattering Beam Gun
- A chest mounted scattering beam gun. Does little damage to enemy mobile suits, but can be used to blind enemy pilots for several seconds.
- Heat Saber
- Stored on the backpack when not in use, this weapon uses thermal energy to superheat its blade to melt through the armor of an enemy machine.
- H&L-GB05R/360mm Giant Bazooka
- The primary weapon of the Rick Dom is a large bazooka, which is fed by a 10 rounds magazine. A single round can blow the torso off of an enemy mobile suit and cause heavy damage to warships.
- Ex-T2-2 Beam Bazooka
- A new weapon developed near the end of the war and given to the Rick Dom. It is an experimental beam bazooka, and its use requires the Rick Dom's energy systems to be modified. The bazooka has its own internal reactor, rather than an E-cap, and is, essentially, a Musai deck gun scaled down for mobile suit use. Due to using a reactor rather than an E-cap, the bazooka is capable of a single sustained blast or several short bursts, requiring a lengthy recharge period of approximately 10 minutes before it can be used again.
For his status as an ace-pilot, Anavel Gato had the privilege to personalize his Rick Dom. It's in this suit that during the battle of Solomon, he gained the title of "Nightmare of Solomon" for single-handedly holding off an Earth Federation pursuit force while Zeon forces retreated. Its status is unknown after the battle of Solomon, as Gato used his custom MS-14A Gelgoog for the final battle at A Baoa Qu.
Notes and Trivia