Technology & Combat Characteristics
The South Seas Alliance modified the Goufs the Zeon forces left behind on the battlefield for their own use. A flight unit consisting of two fans are fitted on its back, increasing the mobile suit's jumping height and allowing it to stay afloat in the air. Aerial combat is also possible when utilized in conjunction with the Dodai sub flight system that the South Seas Alliance recovered. The mobile suit can also serve as a troop carrier as the flight unit has a container at the top for carrying soldiers.
- Giant bazooka
- A weapon originally used by the MS-09B Dom. The bazooka is fed by a 10 rounds magazine and is capable of destroying most mobile suits in a single hit. It can also inflict heavy damage to warships.
- 120mm Machine Gun
- A standard weapon for Zaku type mobile suits, it is a shell firing gun that uses a 100-round drum magazine.
- A defensive armament that can be mounted on the left forearm. It is similar in design to the ones used by the MS-07B Gouf and MS-07B-3 Gouf Custom.
- Heat Saber
- A type of sword-like weapon commonly used by the Gouf series, its blade can be heated to high temperatures to increase its cutting capacity.
- Heat Rod
- Similar to the one used by the Gouf Custom, it is a thin cable with a magnetic grappler mounted at the end. It can be used to entangle enemy mobile suits and disable them with an electric charge. It is stored within the right forearm.
- 3-barrel Gatling Gun
- Like the Gouf Custom, this Gouf model mounts a 3-barrel Gatling gun on its left forearm. It fires physical rounds at a rapid rate.
Twelve such units, onboard Dodai sub-flight systems, attempted to intercept the Pegasus-class assault carrier Spartan as it entered South Seas Alliance airspace, led by Claudia Peer. Due to the inexperience of the SSA pilots, most of these units were eventually destroyed by the Spartan and its mobile suit escorts. However, the Gouf piloted by Chow Ming released a container filled with SSA soldiers, allowing them to board the ship. Most were killed by the Spartan crew, but one was able to make contact with an undercover agent within the crew before being killed.