The MS-06V Zaku Tank Cannon Type is a Mobile Suit from the Universal Century timeline of the Gundam metaseries, It is featured in the original design series Harmony of Gundam variations by Hajime Katoki.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
- 180mm Cannon
- The Zaku Tank Cannon Type's main weapon is a 180mm cannon mounted over the right shoulder
- 6-tube Missile Launcher
- Replacing the original Zaku Tank's machine cannon, the Zaku Tank Cannon Type is equipped with a 6-tube missile launcher located on the front of its tank platform
- 3-barrel 35mm Machine Cannon
- Zaku Tank Cannon Type can optionally be equipped with the original Zaku Tank's 3-barrel 35mm Machine Gun, replacing the standard missile launcher.
- Hand-held weapons from MS-06 Zaku II
- For variants of Zaku Tanks with normal arms and manipulators, they could utilize firearms normally used by the Zaku series such as the ZMP-50D 120mm Machine Gun, MMP-80 90mm Machine Gun, etc. to enhance its firepower.
Special Equipment & Features
- Claw Arms
- Zaku Tanks could be equipped with different types of claw arms for construction, heavy lifting, repairs or delicate work. They could also be used as bludgeoning weapons when necessary.
Notes and Trivia
|Harmony of Gundam Mechanics|
RAG-79 Aqua GM | RGM-79FP GM Striker | RX-78GP02A Gundam GP02A (Type-MLRS)
|Principality of Zeon/Delaz Fleet|
MS-05L Zaku I Sniper Type | MS-06V Zaku Tank Cannon Type | MS-09K-1 Dom Cannon | MS-09K-2 Dom Cannon | RX-78GP02A Gundam GP02A Beam Bazooka Type