Technology & Combat Characteristics
In order to deal with the Earth Federation's strong Luna Titanium Alloy, the Zeonic Company scrambled to complete a MS capable of using beam weaponry. In the off chance that plan didn't make it in time, they prepared a "Plan B". Since Zakus can't use beam weaponry, it instead would be loaded with a large number of ballistic weapons, with which it would launch a high-volume attack. Since the Federation was using the name "Full Armor", Johnny Ridden decided to name it "Full Bullet".
- Heat Hawk Symbol
- A large heat hawk that replaced the horn of the standard R-2.
- Triple Machine Gun
- A magazine-loaded machine gun mounted on the left wrist.
- Chest Double Vulcan Cannon
- The first integrated Vulcan gun used by a Zaku, it uses a drug magazine similar to the Zaku Machine Gun.
- High-Speed Crusher Cannon
- Two machine guns mounted on the right shoulder armor. Four drum magazines are concealed inside the armor.
- Triple Missile Pod
- An enhanced version of the MS-06D Zaku Desert Type's 3-tube missile launcher with increased ammo capacity.
- "Big Gun"
- An improved version of the MS-06K Zaku Cannon's rocket launcher.
After Johnny Ridden's MS-14B Gelgoog High Mobility Type was severely damaged during the battle of A Baoa Qu by the Federation's FA-78-1 Full Armor Gundam, his MS-06R-2 Zaku II High Mobility Type unit was modified and upgraded. Nicknamed the "Full Bullet Zaku", Ridden used this heavily-armed machine to defeat the Full Armor Gundam.