Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Zaku Cannon (Gatling Gun Equipment Type) is a MS-06K Zaku Cannon that has been outfitted with a 120mm gatling gun, replacing the 180mm cannon.
- 120mm Gatling Gun
- The gatling gun is a medium-range weapon mounted on the Zaku for anti-air and anti-ground attacks.
- Shoulder Shield
- Mounted on the right shoulder, it is a simple defense used to block most physical projectiles.
- 3-tube Missile Pod
- A pair of optional 3-tube missile pods can be mounted on the legs for mid to long-range attacks.
- 120mm Machine Gun
- A standard weapon for Zaku type mobile suits. It is a shell firing gun that does not require energy to be used, however its effectiveness against heavy armor is very limited. This model used a 100-round drum magazine.
- 2-tube Rocket Launcher
- Also known as "Big Gun", the Zaku Cannon (Gatling Gun Equipment Type) deployed by the 7th Military Academy in Gundam Build Divers episode 7 is equipped with this weapon mounted on the bottom left of the backpack. It is magazine-fed and can fire small-caliber rockets rapidly.
Special Equipment & Features
- 2-tube Smoke Discharger
- Mounted on the backpack, it releases a cloud of smoke that covers the area around the mobile suit to make it more difficult for enemies to target.