The MS-06JK Zaku Half Cannon is a variant mobile suit of the MS-06K Zaku Cannon. It was first featured in the MSV-R design series.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
- 2-tube Rocket Launcher
- Also known as Big Gun, the 2-tube Rocket Launcher is mounted on the left side of the Zaku Half Cannon's backpack. It is magazine-fed and can fire small-caliber rockets rapidly.
- 120mm Gatling Gun
- The gatling gun is a medium-range weapon mounted on the Zaku Half Cannon's backpack for anti-air and anti-ground attacks. Can be switched with the 180mm Cannon.
- 180mm Cannon
- Mounted on the Zaku Half Cannon's backpack, this cannon is able to destroy a mobile suit in one shot. Can be switched with the 120mm Gatling Gun.
- Shoulder Shield
- Mounted on the right shoulder, it is a simple defense used to block most physical projectiles.
- 120mm Machine Gun
- A standard weapon for Zaku type mobile suits. It is a shell firing gun that does not require energy to be used, however its effectiveness against heavy armor is very limited. This model used a 100-round drum magazine.
- 3-tube Missile Pod
- A pair of optional 3-tube missile pods can be mounted on the legs for mid to long-range attacks.
Special Equipment & Features
- 2-tube Smoke Discharger
- Mounted on the backpack, it releases a cloud of smoke that covers the area around the mobile suit to make it more difficult for enemies to target.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.