Technology & Combat Characteristics
The custom Borjarnon, used by Suicide Team leader Gavane Goonny, has some exterior differences from the standard Borjarnon. The Borjarnon's armament consists mainly of three weapons: a bazooka, a standard machine gun, a heat hawk and a cracker grenade. Though the Borjarnon's ammunition is no match for the armor of Moonrace suits like the JMA-0530 Walking Dome, it is effective against smaller suits like the MRC-U11D Walking Dumpling "WaD".
- Machine Gun
- The machine gun is a standard weapon for the Borjarnon mobile suits. It is a shell firing gun that does not require energy to be used, however, its effectiveness against heavy armor is very limited.
- Borjarnon Bazooka
- The Bazooka was another standard weapon that could be equipped to the Borjarnon mobile suits. The bazooka fired explosive rounds that were quite effective against the armor of mobile suits and battleships.
- Cracker Grenade
- Identical to those used by infantry, the cracker grenade is an explosive weapon designed to be thrown or launched by the MS and detonate after a set amount of time.
- Heat Hawk
- An axe-like melee weapon, whose name is short for "tomahawk". Thermal energy is used to superheat the heat hawk's blade, allowing it to slice through the armor of enemy warships or mobile suits.
- Gatling Shield
- The Gatling Shield is a shield with a powerful, drum-and-belt fed, 75mm Gatling Gun attached to it. The Gatling Gun can detach itself from the shield when it runs out of ammunition. Appears on a customized Gunpla used by a 7th Military Academy member in Gundam Build Divers.
- Heat Sword
- A sword-like weapon with a blade that is heated to high temperatures in order to increase its cutting capacity. Appears on a customized Gunpla used by a 7th Military Academy member in Gundam Build Divers.
As the war with the Moonrace begins in CC 2345, the Militia scrambles to excavate buried mobile suits to fight the Moonrace on equal footing. In North America's Luzianna fiefdom, the ruling Borjarno family uncovers two types of mobile suits in its mountain cycle: the MS-06 Borjarnon and the MS-05 Borjarnon Gavane Goonny Custom. Later on, Goonny switches to the same standard Borjarnon used by his teammates.
Notes & Trivia
- The mobile suit bears a resemblance to the MS-05 Zaku I of the Universal Century timeline, but it is unclear if it was an actual Universal Century mobile suit, or a replica built in a later era.
- Despite its similarity to the Zaku I, it has external power cables connected to the head, which were more common on the Zaku II.
|∀ Gundam Mechanics|
AMX-109 Kapool | AMX-109 Kapool Corin Nander Custom | Armadillo | High Heel | MS-05 Borjarnon Gavane Goonny Custom | MS-06 Borjarnon | NRS-P701R Godwin | OZ-10VMSX Gundam Aesculapius | SYSTEM ∀-99 ∀ Gundam
Armored Car | Gun Emplacement Truck
Bull-One | Hipheavy
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
CONCEPT-X 6-1-2 Turn X | FLAT-L06D FLAT | G-838 Mahiroo | G-M1F Bandit | G-M2F Zssan | JMA-0530 Walking Dome | MRC-F20 SUMO | MRC-F31 Muttowooo | MRC-U11D Walking Dumpling | NRS-P701 Gozzo | SPA-51 Cannon Illefuto | SYSTEM ∀-99 ∀ Gundam | TAF-M9 Eagail
MR-SPI05Ω"Jet Stream" | MRC-C03 Bellona
|Cruiser / Mother Ship|
Almaiya class | Aspite | Gendarme | Soleil