Technology & Combat Characteristics
An original Gunpla based on the MRX-009 Psyco Gundam, it is the pinnacle of the Gunpla Mafia's technology. While the Psycho GM features a GM-like head that is often associated with mass production, it is different from the MRX-011 Mass Production Type Psyco Gundam. Instead, it was developed with the goal of adding the power and capabilities of the Psyco Gundam to make GM a heavyweight unit.
Like the Psyco Gundam, the Psycho GM is classified as a Mobile Armor and not a Mobile Suit. When it transforms into the Mobile Fortress mode, it generates a brainwave transmission field and the functionalities of its Psycommu System increases substantially. In this state, the Psycho GM becomes a giant Psycommu weapon, capable of firing volleys of beams in all directions that are aimed at multiple enemy units simultaneously. Even world-class Gunpla Fighters had trouble dodging its attacks.
- Diffuse Mega Particle Cannon
- The Psycho GM has three diffuse mega particle cannons in the abdomen as its main weapon. They emit multiple particle beams that are powerful enough to destroy enemy unit in one shot.
- Beam Cannon
- The fingers of the Psycho GM are embedded with a beam cannon each, for a total of ten beam cannons. As five beams can shoot from each hand simultaneously, it is difficult for enemies to avoid them. Furthermore, a single beam is powerfully enough to destroy the SB-011 Star Burning Gundam's shield.
- Small Mega Beam Cannon
- Two small mega beam cannon are mounted in the center of the Psycho GM's forehead. Though not as powerful, they consume less energy and are easy to handle.
- Reflector Bit
- The Psycho GM can launch a total of six reflector bits from its mouth. These bits are similar to the psycommu weapons of the same name as used by the MRX-010 Psyco Gundam Mk-II. However, in addition to being able to redirect the Psycho GM’s own beams to hit targets that are out of sight, they can also fire their own beams.
- The Psycho GM can carry a shield for defense. When the Psycho GM transforms into its Mobile Fortress mode, the shield splits in two and attached to the left and right sides of the Gunpla, steadying the Minovsky Craft.
Special Equipment and Features
- Minovsky Craft System
- Like the Psyco Gundam, the Psycho GM is equipped with a Minovsky Craft System to maintain mobility while in its Mobile Fortress mode.
|Gundam Build Fighters: GM's Counterattack's Original Gunpla|
GAT-X105B/CM Build Strike Gundam Cosmos | SB-011 Star Burning Gundam
MSMGM-07 GM Z'Gok | Musha Gundam Mk-III | RGMGM-79 GM/GM
MRXGM-009 Psycho GM
GX-999910 Gundam X Jumaoh | KUMA-03 Beargguy III | MSM-07-A Amazing Z'Gok | XXXG-01Wfl Gundam Fenice Liberta