Technology & Combat Characteristics
Aside from other modifications, Julian doubled the number of Minovsky Drive's exhaust vents and added the F91 Gundam F91's VSBR. The Gunpla also includes several scratch-built parts.
- Vulcan Gun
- The V2 Gundam Imagine Fullburnern is equipped with a pair of head mounted Vulcan guns, which are mainly used as a mid-close range defensive weapon.
- Beam Saber
- A sword-like beam weapon that is used for close combat, the V2 Gundam Imagine Fullburnern wields a pair of these.
- Variable Speed Beam Rifle
- The same ranged beam weapon as employed by the Gundam F91. A pair of Variable Speed Beam Rifles (VSBRs) are mounted on the V2 Gundam Imagine Fullburnern's waist, one on each side. The VSBRs fire either low-speed beams with high destructive power, or high-speed beams with high penetrating power, sufficient to destroy two MS with one shot or pierce a beam shield.
Special Equipment & Features
This Gunpla was built by Julian for use in the 8th Gunpla Battle World Championship.
Notes & Trivia
- The exhaust plumes result in the "Wings of Light", however due to the extra vents they resemble the ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam's rather than the V2's.