Technology & Combat Characteristics
A custom Victory Gundam, the main differences with the original are the red-shifting of its color and the equipping of the ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam's β Sword Silhouette Pack on its back. Due to the latter modification, the Amethyst Victory Gundam has additional close combat weapons in the form of a pair of anti-ship laser swords and a pair of beam boomerangs. The Amethyst Victory Gundam also retains the original armament of the Victory Gundam and can use a beam rifle or a beam smart gun as its handheld ranged weaponry. It is unknown if the Amethyst Victory Gundam retains the ability to split into three parts like the original, but the top half of the suit can combine with the G-P.A.R.T.S DELTA G-Bomber's G-Parts B into a form similar to RX-78-2 Gundam + B-Parts when the lower half is severely damaged.
- Vulcan Gun
- A pair of shell-firing armament built into the head. Though not powerful, its high rate of fire meant it was employed to intercept incoming missiles, enemy units, etc.
- Beam Saber
- A sword-like beam weapon that is used for close combat, the Amethyst Victory Gundam is equipped with four beam sabers stored in the base of the beam shield generators on both forearms like the Victory Gundam.
- Beam Shield
- By generating a plane of energy similar to the blade of a beam saber, the beam shield can block both beam and projectile weapons. Like the Victory Gundam, the Amethyst Victory Gundam has a beam shield generator built into the back of both forearms. When needed, the beam shield generators can pivot approximately 180 degrees on the vertical axis.
- Beam Rifle
- One of two handheld ranged weaponry used by the Amethyst Victory Gundam, it is the same firearm as used by the Victory Gundam.
- Beam Smart Gun
- The other handheld ranged weaponry used by the Amethyst Victory Gundam, it is a high output beam cannon with an open mega particle compression-accelerator device. This is the same beam smart gun as used by the V-Dash Gundam.
- MMI-710 "Excalibur" Anti-Ship Laser Sword
- The Amethyst Victory Gundam's main close combat weapons, they seem to be the same as those used by the Sword Impulse Gundam. The anti-ship laser swords are large physical swords with a laser blade along their cutting edge and are effective in cutting up ships and mobile suits. A pair of these swords are stored on the β Sword Silhouette Pack, and they can be joined at their hilts to form a large dual-bladed ambidextrous form.
- RQM60 "Flash-Edge" Beam Boomerang
- Stored on the β Sword Silhouette Pack on the suit's back, the pair of beam boomerangs are throwing weapons that emits a short beam blade on one end, and can return to the owner after throwing, often catching enemy units by surprise. They seem to be the same as those used by the Sword Impulse Gundam.
Special Equipment & Features
- An attachment point for weapons, shields, spare ammunition, or optional mission-specific equipment. Hardpoints can also be used to store carried weapons when a mobile suit needs its manipulators free for other purposes. The Amethyst Victory Gundam is equipped with eight hardpoints, four on the arms, and two each on the side skirt armor and legs.