Junya Ishigaki (石垣 純哉 Ishigaki Junya?) (Born November 22, 1967) is a Japanese mechanical designer who has worked on numerous series in the Gundam franchise.
- Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
- After War Gundam X
- New Mobile Report Gundam Wing
- New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
- New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz Special Edition
- New Mobile Report Gundam Wing: Episode Zero
- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Operation Meteor
- Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
- Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn RE:0096
- Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
- Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memory of Eden
- Gundam Build Fighters
- Gundam Build Fighters Try
- Gundam Build Fighters Try Island Wars
- Gundam Build Fighters: GM's Counterattack
- Gundam Build Divers
- Gundam Build Divers GBWC
- Gundam Build Divers Re:RISE
Notes and Trivia
- On April 9th, 2020, Junya Ishigaki posted two designs on this twitter. Ishigaki noted that in the year following the theatrical release of Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack, he drew said designs for an unspecified Gundam related work. 
- On September 7th, 2020, Junya Ishigaki posted design sketches on Twitter of the Meduzac (メドザック, Medozakku), a previous concept for the final villain of Mobile Suit Gundam F91 based on a sketch by Yoshiyuki Tomino. Elements of its design would be reworked into the XMA-01 Rafflesia, notably omitting the replica of Iron Mask's head and some of the functions of the Tentacle Rods.
- The name 'Meduzak' may be a reference to Medusa, the snake-haired Gorgon of Greek Myth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.