Their battle with the Alus Earthree Gundam has ended in victory for Hiroto and the Build Divers. In front of its wreckage are the Earthree Gundam and the Beam Shoot Rifle U7, which has been thrust into the ground. As Hiroto stares at the rifle which looms like a gravestone, a buried memory is revived within the depths of his heart.
Notes & Trivia
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the episode had been delayed for two months.
- The man using the Perfect Grade Strike Gundam visually resembles Kuroda from Gunpla Koshien.
- Two of the participants in the battle against the Perfect Grade Strike Gundam bear a resemblance to Kai Shiden and Hayato Kobayashi.
- This episode marks the very first animated appearance of the MS-39 SAKU, a joke mobile suit design that first appeared in Tony Takezaki presents GUNDAM manga.
- This episode reveals that...
- The Core Gundam is inspired by Hiroto's Gunpla battle experience with the 1/200 (Speed Grade) RX-78-2 Gundam kit.
- Eve helped Hiroto name the PLANETS System and its associated armors.