The HG-01 Hyper Gyanko is a Gunpla appearing in Gundam Build Fighters: Battlogue. Built and piloted by Tateo Sazaki, its appearance is based on Kaoruko Sazaki and the YMS-15 Gyan.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
- Beam Saber
- Same beam saber as Gyan's, the Hyper Gyanko used a pair of them as its main weapon. These beam sabers have a higher output than the usual beam saber and are specialized for piercing/stabbing attack rather than cutting.
- Missile Shield
- Given to Tateo by his elder brother, Susumu Sazaki, upon his request. Like the Gyan's missile shield, the pair of shields have offensive capabilities in the form of stored needle missiles and hide bombs. However, the Sazaki Family also incorporated beam blade emitters, rotary function and a wire mechanism for a wide variety of operations. For the family, the Gyan's shield represents neither defensive or offensive equipment, they are simply good. The pair of shields are attached to the gunpla's back via flexible arms, and this is based on similar gimmick found on the AMX-104GG R-Gyagya used by Tateo's sister, Kaoruko. This allows the shields to move independently.
- Needle Missile
- Small missiles stored in the missile shields. Due to their size, they are not very powerful and are mainly used to restrain enemy's movement or for intimidation purposes. These missiles can however still be quite deadly when fired in massed volleys.
- Hide Bomb
- A type of space mine (space version of the naval mine) that are stored in the missile shield. The hide bombs freely floats around in space once deployed, damaging any enemy units that come near them.
- Beam Blade
- In the center of each missile shield is a beam blade emitter.
Notes & Trivia
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.