Technology & Combat Characteristics
Ogre's custom-built new Gunpla, based on the Gundam GP02A. With its sturdy construction and powerful output, it has the strength of the divine ogre that serves as its motif. As it also incorporates a solar reactor, it can employ a special Trans-Am unique to this machine.
Special Equipment & Features
- Unnamed Finish Move
- A finish move used by Ogre during his battle against Riku's GN-0000DVR/S Gundam 00 Sky. From a pool of lava, the GP-Rase-Two draws out a staff that emits flames from both ends that it uses for close combat. The move's power is on par with the Gundam 00 Sky's finish move, Hyper Sky Zamber. The move's name is not yet revealed.
History of the Gundam GP-Rase-Two can all be found on Ogre's page
Notes & Trivia
- The design of the Gundam GP-Rase-Two's mace-type weapon might be inspired by the weapon wielded by the Gun Ikki.
- When the Gundam GP-Rase-Two was temporarily downed during the battle against the AGE-IIMG-SV Gundam AGEII Magnum SV ver., its binder-mounted wired claw was still flailing around in the air. This may be a homage to the ASW-G-08 Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex which did the same with its wired Tail Blade when it was heavily damaged during its final battle.
- ↑ Takayuki Yanase's Twitter
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Official Site (English) Profile
- ↑ Official Site (Japanese) Profile
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Gundam Build Divers Episode 21, Your Feelings