Gundam Café (ガンダムカフェ Gandamu Kafe?) is a restaurant themed after the Gundam franchise. It was created in 2010 in Tokyo's Akihabara district to coincide with the release of the Jaburo Blend coffee. Aside from serving Gundam-themed food and drinks, Gundam Café offers exclusive merchandise such as coffee mugs, keyholders, and apparel.
- Gundam Café Akihabara (Est. 2010)
- 1-1, Hanaoka-cho, Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Gundam Café Diver City Tokyo Plaza (Est. 2012)
- 1-1-10, Diver City Tokyo Plaza 2F, Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo
- Gundam Café Expocity (Est. 2015)
- 565-0826, 2-1 Senribampaku Koen, Suita-shi, Osaka
- Gundam Café Osaka (Est. 2019)
- Nanba Izumiya Building 2F·3F, 1-7-10 Namba, Chuo-ku, Osaka
- Gundam Café Fukuoka (Est. 2019)
- Canal City Hakata South Building, 1-chōme-2 Sumiyoshi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, 812-0018, Japan
- ↑ Gundam Café - Concept
- ↑ The Japan Times - Gundam cafe opens in Akihabara
- ↑ Gundam.info - Gundam Cafe Diver City Tokyo celebrates its 4th anniversary with a revised menu!
- ↑ Gundam.info - Gundam Square, Kansai's first Gundam shop, opens in Osaka's EXPOCITY on November 19th!
- ↑ Gundam.info - Official Gundam Cafe Opens in Osaka! "GUNDAM Cafe Osaka Dotonbori" Opens March 20, 2019!
- ↑ |Gundam Kits Collection - Another Gundam Base to Open Along with a New Gundam Cafe in Fukuoka