Technology & Combat Characteristics
A high-performance custom Gunpla designed by Ran Kotomori, who had also previously designed the Gundam Artemis. The Areus is a versatile machine, based on the ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam, the F91 Gundam F91 and the GX-9901-DX Gundam Double X, capable of a variety of combat scenarios and fighting styles.
- Head-mounted vulcans which can deal light damage to opponents.
- Breast Beam Vulcan
- Four beam vulcans built into the chest below the intakes. Used for direct assault in close quarters, or restricting enemy movement and intimidating enemies at medium range.
- "Arondight" Beam Sword (Coupled)
- Two foldable anti-ship swords serve as the Gundam's primary melee weapon, most similar to the singular one used by the Gundam Artemis, which was based on the anti-ship sword of the ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam. This weapon is made of two Arondights coupled together end-to-end into a twin-bladed weapon, allowing the Gunpla to take on multiple enemies. The Arondights can also be decoupled and used singularly, or with one in each hand, but are not used in-game in that fashion.
- "Palma Fiocina" Palm Beam Cannon
- Hand-mounted beam cannons similar to the ones used by the Destiny Gundam and the Gundam Artemis. Unlike the Artemis, the Areus' palm cannons fire multiple small bursts of energy, followed by a larger combined spherical blast. Bursts of energy from the palm cannons can also be used to deflect enemy melee attacks at extreme close-range.
- Beam Rifle
- A mid-ranged beam rifle based on the high-energy beam rifle used by the Destiny Gundam, it is the Gunpla's primary ranged weapon. It can be stored on the right side skirt armor when not in use.
- "Solidus Fulgor" Beam Shield Generator
- Two shield generators, mounted on the backs of each hand, capable of producing a powerful beam shield similar to the one used by the Destiny Gundam and the Gundam Artemis.
- Twin-Phaser Satellite Cannon
- A pair of beam cannons similar to the one used by the GX-9901-DX Gundam Double X. They are stored between the wings of the Areus when not in use and deploy over the shoulders of the Gunpla. Unlike the Artemis, the twin cannons do not receive microwave energy stored from a Reflector System, they instead draw energy through the Voiture Lumiere Propulsion System built into the wings of the Areus.
- Large Beam Sword
- A large beam sword is stored on the rear end of both back-mounted satellite cannons, in a similar fashion to its predecessor Gundam Artemis. They can be used for close combat, but are not used in-game.
Special Equipment & Features
- Voiture Lumiere Propulsion System
- A combat variant of the Voiture Lumiere system that uses an internal laser to convert energy into a strong light pressure which is then used as thrust. The system generates a light effect known as "Wings of Light" when activated for high-speed movements. This energy can also be routed into the Twin-Phaser Satellite Cannons to power their devastating long-range blasts.
- Heat Radiation Fins
- A set of heat radiation fins stored inside the shoulders, arms, and calf armors of the Gundam Areus, similar to the ones used by Gundam F91 and Gundam Double X. These fins unfurl themselves when the Areus prepares to fire the Twin-Phaser Satellite Cannon, and are used to dispel the extra heat generated by firing the cannons.
Two Gundam Areus kits are offered as the grand prize of the second Gunpla Guerilla Battle Tournament, the inaugural tournament where the Protagonist and Sana Miyama won the Gundam Artemis as a team the year prior. The Protagonist and Sana win the two Gundam Areus by default after the other team of competitors are disqualified when they do not appear for the final match, and the Protagonist spends a night completing the Gunpla for use. The second Gundam Areus is customized by Sana over the course of a few weeks into the Gundam Valkyrie.
Gundam Breaker Mobile
Notes & Trivia
- The Gundam Areus is obtained by completing Chapter 11-7 of the Story Mission, with the parts of the Gunpla appearing as a random drop from the Friend Points Capsules and the Capital Shop. As such, it is possible to obtain the Gunpla without reaching the aforementioned story chapter. Should the player possess any previously obtained Areus parts, the achievement reward will contain only the parts the player does not have.
- Ver.2.0 UPDATE. Official Site (English). Retrieved on 2020-07-18.
|Gundam Breaker Mobile Mechanics|
Gundam Artemis | Dianthus | Kaiser Buster | Enzian | Sanakapool | Triumpher | Gundam Areus | Gundam Valkyrie
Gundam Astray Red Frame Flame
|Denive Girls Junior College|