The GSX-401FW Stargazer Gundam Corleone is a custom Gunpla from the Model Suit Gunpla Builders Beginning J manga series. It is based on the GSX-401FW Stargazer Gundam and is operated by Figlia Contini.
Unlike Contini's previous ORB-01 Akatsuki Gundam Corleone, this Gunpla's colors are largely unchanged except the gray areas (chest, arms, and feet), which have been painted dark blue, to resemble Takeru's GPB-X80J Beginning J Gundam & Arisugawa's GPB-04NYA Nyagguy (which are primarily painted in white). The Stargazer Gundam Corleone still retains GSX-401FW Stargazer's trademark "Voiture Lumiere" Light Propulsion System, while adding ZGMF-X666S Legend Gundam's basic weapons: a MA-BAR78F Beam Rifle and two MA-M80S "Defiant Kai" Beam Javelin (Contini came up with this idea after thinking about Beginning J Gundam's melee combat ability).
- MA-BAR78F Beam Rifle
- The same model used by the ZGMF-X666S Legend Gundam. A hand-held beam rifle that is capable of destroying a target with a single hit. This is the suit's primary weapon.
- MA-M80S "Defiant Kai" Beam Javelin
- For close combat the Stargazer Gundam Corleone is equipped with two MA-M80S "Defiant Kai" beam javelins, which are similar in function and appearance to beam sabers. The two weapons can be combined to form a double-bladed beam saber.
- "Voiture Lumiere" Light Propulsion System
- The Voiture Lumiere (or "solar sail") interplanetary propulsion system uses the concept of catching and converting solar winds' energy to propel the suit. A power beam can alternatively be used instead of the solar winds. The "Voiture Lumiere" ring captures these winds or the power beam with its thin curtain of light particles, and uses a special conversion process to convert them into a strong light pressure which is then used as thrust.