Technology & Combat Characteristics
By combining MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki's light movable frame with GSX-401FW Stargazer Gundam's Voiture Lumiere, it has higher performance than either suit. With particle control system embedded throughout the body, Lunagazer Gundam is both nimble and fast.
- Vulcan Gun
- The Lunagazer Gundam is equipped with a vulcan gun on each shoulder. While less powerful than its beam rifle, the vulcan guns can fire rapidly and are used to intercept missiles, etc.
- Beam Rifle
- Based on the Hyaku-Shiki's BR-M-87's beam rifle, but with a different barrel tip. It can use greater energy due to particle control.
- Beam Saber
- A pair of beam sabers are stored on the rear waist armor. They seem to be of the same type as Hyaku-Shiki's beam sabers.
Special Equipment and Features
- Voiture Lumiere System
- Carried over from the Stargazer Gundam, Lunagazer's back-mounted Voiture Lumiere System utilizes Plavsky particles for acceleration and can change enemy beam shots into energy. It also creates a ring of light that can be used for offensive purpose or to act as a shield. The system also transforms into wing binders for high speed travel.
- Voiture Lumiere Subsystem
- Voiture Lumiere Subsystem is the particle control system embedded throughout the Lunagazer's entire body, its purpose is to achieve a perfect balance between control and thrust. When the subsystem is activated, the black lines on the Lunagazer's body glows.
Notes & Trivia