Technology & Combat Characteristics
- Beam Vulcan
- Rather than standard vulcan guns, Beginning Gundam has beam emitted in the shape of typical Gundam's V-fin antenae (in the actual model, this is clear orange piece) which is deactivated in order to make way for the vulcan shots.
- Beam Rifle
- A high energy beam rifle that can adjust its power output. It was shown to be able to take out a Zaku's leg.
- A standard shield used for blocking missles and beam weaponry. Stores 3 more beam sabers.
- "Burning J Sword" Long Beam Sword
- A modified version of ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse's "Excalibur" anti-ship sword.
- I-field-based propulsion system
- The I-field-based propulsion system is a special system shaped as triangular-shape armor plate and act as an I-Field emitter. This give it exceptional high mobility and can deflect beam attacks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.