Technology & Combat Characteristics
- Beam Vulcan
- Rather than standard vulcan guns, Beginning Gundam has beam emitted in the shape of typical Gundam's V-fin antenae (in the actual model, this is clear orange piece) which is deactivated in order to make way for the vulcan shots.
- Beam Rifle
- A high energy beam rifle that can adjust its power output. It was shown to be able to take out a Zaku's leg.
- A standard shield used for blocking missles and beam weaponry. Stores 3 more beam sabers.
- "Burning J Sword" Long Beam Sword
- A modified version of ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse's "Excalibur" anti-ship sword.
- I-field-based propulsion system
- The I-field-based propulsion system is a special system shaped as triangular-shape armor plate and act as an I-Field emitter. This give it exceptional high mobility and can deflect beam attacks.
|Anime||Gundam 00 | Episode Listing|
|Events||Celestial Being missions|
|Topics||Characters | Locations | Mobile Suits | Nations and Factions | Technology | Warships and Spacecraft|
|Books||-A wakening of the Trailblazer- (Manga) | -A wakening of the Trailblazer- (Novel) | Blue Memories | Bonds | Gundam 00 (Manga) | Gundam 00 (Novel) | Gundam 00 2nd Season (Manga) | Gundam 00 Second Season (Novel) | Gundam 00F | Gundam 00I | Gundam 00I 2314 | Gundam 00N | Gundam 00P | Gundam 00V | Gundam 00V: Battlefield Record | In Those Days|
|Media||-A wakening of the Trailblazer- | Gundam 00: Another Story | Gundam 00: Special Edition | Gundam 00R | Gundam 00 Festival 10 "Re:vision" | Gundam 00 Re:Build | Gundam 00 Re:(in)novation|
|Gunpla||High Grade Gundam 00|
|Other Timelines||Advanced Generation | After Colony | After War | Anno Domini | Build Fighters | Correct Century | Cosmic Era | Future Century | Mars Century | Post Disaster | Regild Century | SD Gundam | Universal Century|