- GPB-X80D Beginning D Gundam featured in Model Suit Gunpla Builders Beginning D. It is used by Gunpla builder Shingo Asume. The GPB-X80DJ Beginning DJ Gundam is a variant of the
- Beam Vulcan
- Rather than standard vulcan guns, Beginning D Gundam has beam vulcan guns which are in the form of a small rectangle on each side of the head, close to the V-fin.
- Hyper D Beam Saber
- Hyper D Beam Rifle
- A large beam rifle with higher power output than the original beam rifle.
- DJ Lightning Sword
- Modified "Burning J Swords" of the GPB-X80J Beginning J Gundam.
- I-field-based propulsion system
- The Beginning D Gundam propels itself using I-Field instead of regular thrusters. The I-Field is generated by triangular-shaped emitters on the Gunpla's back and by the 'コ'-shaped parts mounted all over the body. This gives it exceptional high mobility and can deflect beam attacks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.