Technology & Combat Characteristics
- GN Vulcan
- Like the Abulhool Type F, the Black Abulhool has two GN Vulcans mounted in its gundam head, which is revealed prior to firing the weapon. The GN Vulcans rapid-fire weak beams made of GN Particles, but are strong enough to destroy lightly armored mobile suits or machines without E-Carbon armor. Serves as the Flight Form's main weapon and is also usable in MS Form.
- GN Beam Saber
- Like the Abulhool Type F, the Black Abulhool can emit a GN Beam Saber from the tip of each Work Arm hidden in the front skirt armor. Usable only in MS Form, the saber's blade is made of pure energy, but it can cross swords with solid blades as it incorporated technology that prevents repulsive diffusion of GN Particles.
- GN Beam Rifle
- Like the Abulhool Type F, the Black Abulhool has a GN Beam Rifle mounted in each Work Arm, that can be fired after the pincers on the arm units open. Usable only in MS Form, its firepower is weaker than the handheld type GN Beam Rifle.
- GN Hand Missile
- An optional weapon, one GN Hand Missile can be mounted under each of Black Abulhool's wings like the Abulhool Type F. It is a 3-tube missile launcher, with 3 missiles in each tube for a total of 9 missiles per launcher.
Special Equipment & Features
- The operating system of the Gundams is linked to Veda, allowing the super computer to provide support to the Gundams and their pilots, ensuring success during missions.
The Black Abulhool first appeared in chapter 19, accompanying the rest of the Innovators' GNY series to destroy Fon Spaak in the Gundam Astraea Type F2 and Hixar Fermi in the Gundam Sadalsuud Type F. While Black Sefer Rasiel battles the Gundam Sadalsuud Type F, the rest battle Gundam Astraea Type F2, and were taken down by Fon single handedly using Trans-Am. Some time afterwards, Black Abulhool was salvaged and repaired by Fon for his own uses and was given the Fereshte's paint scheme.
Notes & Trivia