Technology & Combat Characteristics
A custom Gunpla based on the Seravee Gundam. This is a high-performance machine with high mobility despite its large body, and high firepower created through the genius assembly skills of its builder, Shahryar. However, its true value lies in the hidden gimmicks, which have been passed down from the Seravee and its ancestor, the GN-005 Gundam Virtue.
The Seravee Gundam Scheherazade can obtain thrust and firepower equal to a battleship by docking with the Ptolemaios Arms, a support unit which functions as a backpack. Depending on where the various sections of the Ptolemaios Arms attach to and their usage methods, the Scheherazade can switch between "Jinn Mode", which boosts the Gunpla's middle to long-range attack capabilities, and the "Efreet Mode", which focuses on close to mid-range combat. It also possible to use the Ptolemaios Arms itself as a weapon for a maximum firepower attack.
- GN Physical Bazooka
- A refurbished handheld physical projectile weapon from Gundam Virtue's alternate armament plan. A stay is added to the weapon, helping to fix it to the forearm when in use, reducing recoil and improving accuracy during shooting.
- GN Beam Container
- Long range beam cannons are built into the Ptolemaios Arms' four containers, which are located on the waist and back in the Scheherazade's "Jinn Mode". The GN Beam Containers can fire through the front white piece either standard pink beams or uniquely colored beam from each container that can combine into a larger multi-colored beam.
- GN Missile
- A barrage of GN Missiles can be fired from the body of the Ptolemaios Arms.
- Beam Cannon
- A beam cannon is hidden in the nose of the Ptolemaios Arms.
- GN Ptolemy Cannon
- Scheherazade's maximum firepower attack. The entire Ptolemaios Arms is held in front of the Gunpla via a pair of unfolded side grips near the back of the support unit, and a strong GN particle beam is fired from the unit's nose beam cannon. Also known as the 'Bombardment Mode' of the Ptolemaios Arms. Before attacking, Shahryar will utter the phrase "Blow simoom! Alf layla wa-layla!" or "Blow, desert! One thousand and one nights!"
- Beam Javelin
- A pole weapon that emits a three pronged beam at the end.
Special Equipment & Features
- Ptolemaios Arms
- A multi-purpose support unit based on the Celestial Being's tactical mothership, the CBS-70 Ptolemaios, it also shares the same nickname 'Ptolemy'. As it was built by the world famous Gunpla Builder, Shahryar, it has high workmanship and high extensibility, being able to attach to other kits besides the Scheherazade. On its own, it has outstanding cruising abilities, and can be used as long-distance transport for divers, where one diver serves as the pilot and another as the gunner. Each of its sections can also serve as armed units when docked to the the Scheherazade, giving the Gundam various attack options. It is armed with four GN Beam Containers, a beam cannon in the nose and can fire multiple GN Missiles. The entire unit can also be used as a weapon - the GN Ptolemy Cannon.
- Jinn Mode & Efreet Mode
- Depending on where the sections of the Ptolemaios Arms attach to and their usage methods, Scheherazade can switch between two modes. The middle to long-range combat "Jinn Mode" has the Ptolemaios Arms' A Unit (the front section) attaching to the back, the B Unit (the rear section) attaching to the rear waist, and the C and D Units (the two bottom GN Beam Containers) attaching to the sides of the rear waist. For the close to mid-range combat "Efreet Mode", the two bottom GN Beam Containers are used as handheld GN Claw Containers, the A Unit attaches to the back, a part of the B Unit attaches to the rear waist while the other parts attach to the Scheherazade's feet, lengthening its legs.
- GN Field
- Like its base Gunpla, the Seravee, the Scheherazade can generate a barrier known as GN Field for defensive purposes. Scheherazade can also expand the GN Field to physically push away enemy unit.
- Trans-Am System
- A system that improves the Gunpla's specifications more than three-fold when activated, and as a side-effect, the unit glows red during this time. However, once the system reach its activation time limit, the Gunpla's mobility drops greatly until the stored particles are recharged.
Notes & Trivia
- The Ptolemaios Arms is similar in concept to the MSN-001M Mega-Shiki's Mega Ride Launcher - both are support units that also function as their respective Gunpla's backpack, and can also be used as a large beam cannon held by both hands.
- The Seravee Gundam Scheherazade's name is likely a reference to Scheherazade, a character and the storyteller in One Thousand and One Nights. Its model number, "1001N", also seem to reference the name of the story.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Official site (English)
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 2.15 2.16 2.17 High Grade Build Divers 1/144 Seravee Gundam Scheherazade model kit manual
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 Gundam Build Divers Episode 5, Holy Land of Perisia
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 Gundam Build Divers Episode 10, Coalition of Volunteers
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Episode 11, Ayame's Tears
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Episode 12, Shining Wings
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Episode 24, Decisive Battle
- ↑ Profile on side of High Grade Build Custom Ptolemaios Arms' box