The GN-001REIV Gundam Exia Repair IV (aka Gundam Exia Repair IV, Exia R4) is the upgraded version of the GN-001REIII Gundam Exia Repair III appearing in Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Festival 10 "Re:vision". It was piloted by Graham Aker.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The fourth modified version of the Gundam Exia, it is piloted by Graham after he joined Celestial Being. He nicknamed it 'Graham Gundam'. As Graham is left-handed, the overall setup of the suit's armament has been reversed.
- GN Bayonet
- A short-sword styled weapon, it can switch between Sword and Rifle mode, a pair of them are stored behind the waist.
- GN Tachi
- Named after a type of Japanese sword, it has the longest blade amongst the Exia Repair IV's weaponry. It is stored on a holster on the Exia Repair IV's back.
- GN Battle Sword
- A pair of them are stored on the Exia Repair IV's shield-like equipment, below the GN Battle Blades.
- GN Battle Blade
- A pair of them are stored on the Exia Repair IV's shield-like equipment, above the GN Battle Swords. Seems to be shorter variants of the GN Battle Swords.
Special Equipment & Features
Notes & Trivia
- Based on the number of its armaments, the Exia R4 finally returned to the original Exia's "Seven Swords" namesake. Ironically, it is also the only Exia variant not to wield a GN Sword.
- The shield-like equipment on the suit's right side resembles GNT-0000 00 Qan［T］'s GN Shield, but whether it functions exactly like the latter is unknown. It is also yet to be identified in official materials, so its name is currently unknown.
|Gundam 00 Festival 10 "Re:vision" Mechanics|
|Fereshte / Celestial Being|
GN-001REIV Gundam Exia Repair IV | GN-002REIII Gundam Dynames Repair III