Technology & Combat Characteristics
A repaired version of the 00 Raiser, the 00 Raiser GN Condenser Type retains many of the 00 Raiser's features, but is powered by two Large GN Condensers instead of two GN Drives. The 00 Raiser GN Condenser Type is derived from the GN-0000GNHW/7SG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G's test data.
After the destruction of 00's GN Drives in 2312, Celestial Being went through a technical innovation and was able to create an identical system using only GN Particle Tanks. Essentially a "Twin Condenser System", it is basically using the Twin Drive System theory but using a pair of Large GN Condensers instead of GN Drives. The concept was being worked on by Sherilyn Hyde some time before the ELS Conflict and appears to have been completed and equipped on the current 00 Raiser Condenser Type. Though its Trans Am time limit is still considered to be quite short as it does not possess any GN Drives.
Because Celestial Being have limited access to the Orbital Elevators in 2314, their mobile suits are divided to serve either Earth or space. 00 Gundam was assigned to be deployed in space. During the ELS Conflict, Setsuna had the option of using 00 Gundam with either the Seven Sword/G or the 0 Raiser equipment set. He chose the latter because he wanted to emphasize communicative ability instead of combat ability.
- GN Micro Missile
- GN Beam Machine Gun
- GN Vulcan
Special Equipment & Features
See also: Setsuna F. Seiei's History
Notes & Trivia
- Much like the Exia Repair series, Dynames Repair and Seravee II, the 00 Raiser GN Condenser Type had the "RE" designation added to its number to denote its repaired status.
- ↑ Master Grade 1/100 GN-000GNHW/7SG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G model kit manual - Twin Drive System section
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mobile Suit Gundam 00V Senki Mission 10 "Inspection"
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam 00 The Movie -A wakening of the Trailblazer-
- ↑ Master Grade 1/100 GN-0000+GNR-010 00 Raiser model kit manual - Twin Drive Section
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Mobile Suit Gundam 00V Senki Mission 18 "Fight for Dialogue"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Master Grade 1/100 GN-0000GNHW/7SG 00 Gundam Seven Sword/G model kit manual