The GF12-035NH/GF13-001NH Kowloon Gundam (Haow Gundam in the English dub) is a mobile fighter from Mobile Fighter G Gundam. It was used by Master Asia in the 12th Gundam Fight. It was the winner of that tournament, and continued to represent Neo Hong Kong in the 13th tournament.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Kowloon Gundam was designed to precisely trace Master Asia's fighting techniques, and despite its massive appearance, it had a frame that resembled a human skeleton, which enhanced its mobility and allowed for flexible movement. The fact that it was entered in the 13th tournament with almost no modifications speaks to its high level of perfection.
- Machine Cannon
- A pair of shell-firing armament built into each shoulder. It was rarely used due to Master Asia's tendency to use his physical skills as his greatest weapon.
- Kowloon Cloth
- A cloth-like weapon generated by a beam. Tracing Master Asia's cloth technique, it cuts targets like a beam saber, and can also entangle enemy machines. It was sometimes formed into a spiral and used like a blend.
Special Equipment & Features
- Mobile Trace System
- A piloting system for controlling mobile fighters. Normally, a pilot suit with nanomachines woven into it called a fighting suit is worn, but Master Asia wears normal clothes with fighting suit functions built in, according to his own preference. This is a technology used in the early Gundam Fights, and even though it is an early technology, it perfectly traces the Master's movements.
- Kowloon Finger
- Choukyuu Haou Den'eidan
- Used together with Domon Kasshu and his GF13-017NJ Shining Gundam, the Kowloon Gundam is spun at high speed as an energy bullet, and charges at the enemy with its momentum.
The Kowloon Gundam was sent to the 12th tournament as a member of the Shuffle Alliance in order to change the trend of the tournament, where shooting was considered to be more advantageous, and it brought the Gundam Fight back to its roots as a fighting tournament by making full use of the techniques of The School of the Undefeated of the East. However, at the time of the 13th tournament, a mimic of the GF13-001NHII Master Gundam was used, and its true form was revealed during the battle for the JDG-00X Devil Gundam in Shinjuku.
- Kowloon Gundam Master Chinan Custom
- A customized Gunpla built and operated by Master Chinan, with majority of its armor removed from the torso section, the Kowloon Gundam closely resembles a Shaolin Kung Fu artist and has mobility that matches Master Chinan's martial arts skills.
Mobile Fighter G Gundam
Gundam Build Fighters
Notes and Trivia
- "Kowloon" is a district located in Hong Kong, and means "Nine Dragons" if translated directly.