Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Full Armor ν Gundam is an enhancement plan for the RX-93 ν Gundam in the same vein as the HWS Type, with a similar structure and additional armor and thruster units. Weapons-wise, it has similar weaponry as the original , but with a large beam rifle and its shield is fitted with two rocket boosters.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- Mounted in the head unit, these shell firing weapons have high rate of fire but little power. Although they can't damage the thick armor of a mobile suit, they can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors.
- Large Beam Saber
- Stored on the backpack, it has a higher power rating than standard beam sabers.
- Large Beam Rifle
- A high-powered beam rifle.
- A custom shield emblazoned with Amuro's emblem. It is fitted with two rocket boosters.
- Fin Funnel
- A remote weapon unique to the ν Gundam. Despite their name, the fin funnels are in function "bits", since they have built-in generators rather than the E-caps used by funnels. Fin funnels have a longer operational time and fire more powerful beams compared to normal funnels.
Special Equipment & Features
- Psycoframe Cockpit
- The cockpit is composed of microscopic Psycommu receptors that allow the pilot to control the suit as if it is his/her own body. A psycommu receiver is located at the back of the pilot's headrest. The cockpit also features airmats that are used in case of impact.