Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Full Armor ν Gundam is an enhancement plan for the RX-93 ν Gundam in the same vein as the HWS Type, with a similar structure and additional armor and thruster units. Its weaponry is similar to the original, except for the use of a large beam rifle and a different shield fitted with two rocket boosters. It is rumoured that this is the early version of the HWS Type, with the latter being a more refined configuration.
- 60mm Vulcan Gun
- Mounted in the head, the pair of shell firing weapons have high rate of fire but little power. Although they are ineffective against the armor of a mobile suit, they can damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors.
- Beam Saber
- Stored on the backpack, it is the primary beam saber and is also known as Custom Beam Saber. Output 0.85 MW. Features a curved beam blade, and can also emit a short blade from the bottom of the grip.
- Spare Beam Saber
- Equipped on the left arm's shield mount base. It is a standard-issue beam saber and has a lower output than the primary beam saber.
- Large Beam Rifle
- A high-powered beam rifle.
- A custom shield fitted with two auxiliary boosters.
- Fin Funnel
- A remote weapon unique to the ν Gundam. Fin funnels have a longer operational time and fire more powerful beams compared to normal funnels as they are powered by built-in generators rather than the E-caps. The fin funnels also can generate a unique beam shield, known as a "fin funnel barrier", to protect against both beam weaponry and solid projectiles. Although larger than the normal funnels, the fin funnels have higher mobility as its triple block structure allows for AMBAC movements in addition to being propelled by its thruster.
Special Equipment & Features
- Psycoframe Cockpit
- The cockpit is composed of microscopic Psycommu receptors that allow the pilot to control the suit as if it is his/her own body as well as have better command over remote weaponry. A psycommu receiver is located at the back of the pilot's headrest. The cockpit also features airmats that are used in case of impact.