Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Ez-SR MAXIMA is a Gunpla that can be outfitted to have all the capabilities of the Ez-SR Intruder, Ez-SR Eliminator and Ez-SR Shadow Phantom. It is capable of handling multiple enemy units by itself. The basic form of the Ez-SR MAXIMA is armed with the same weaponry as the Ez-SR Intruder, except that the two beam sabers are replaced by an additional swiveling vulcan gun on the chest.
- Vulcan Gun
- Mounted on the head, the pair of shell firing weapons have a high-rate of fire but little power. They can however damage lightly armored areas such as the sensors and are ideal for intercepting incoming missiles or enemy units at close range.
- Swiveling Vulcan Gun
- Unlike the three Ez-SR Gundams, the Ez-SR MAXIMA has two swiveling vulcan guns on the chest instead of one.
- Electromagnetic Knuckle
- Mounted on the front of both forearm covers, it is used for punching and can deliver an electrical shock when it comes into contact with an enemy unit. The forearm cover will slide forward to cover the hand when the electromagnetic knuckle is used. A pair of extra cartridge for the electromagnetic knuckle is mounted on waist side armors.
- Short Barrel Beam Rifle
- Like the Ez-SR Intruder, the Ez-SR MAXIMA uses a beam rifle with short barrel so that it is easier to wield in close combat. Thanks to the Ez-SR MAXIMA's powerful sensing capabilities, the short barrel beam rifle has high firing accuracy.
- 180mm Cannon
- A 180mm cannon like the one used by Ez-SR Eliminator can be fitted onto the right forearm cover. The 180mm cannon is a highly destructive projectile-based weapon used for long range shelling.
- Missile Launcher
- A 6-tube missile launcher loaded with homing missiles can be fitted onto the left shoulder armor.
- The same shield as the one used by Ez-SR Shadow Phantom, it can be mounted on the left forearm cover and has a large sensor unit.
Special Equipment & Features
- A radome can be mounted on the backpack to gather data on the enemy units. It can be flipped upwards when in use.
- Shield Sensor
- Mounted on the shield, it helps to collect pinpoint information on the enemy units' location.
- Communication Jammer
- A total of six communication jammer units are stored on the Ez-SR MAXIMA's back, three on each side of the radome. When in use, the jammers will launch from the suit and each unit will position itself over a designated point. The jammers will then release numerous small square-shaped communication jamming bugs and hover over the area, forming a communication jamming system.
|Hobby Hobby Imaging Builders Original Gunpla|
|Models by Ricardo Fellini|
|Gundam Fenice Rinascita's variation|
XXXG-01Wfr/A Gundam Fenice Rinascita Alba
|Models by Daigo Ishibashi|
|Gundam EZ-SR's variation|
|Models by Shunsuke Sudou|
|Models by Masami Kodera|
|Gundam Tryon 3's variation|
SD Gundam Tryon 3
|Models by Nils Yajima|
|Gundam EZ-SR's variation|
|Models by Yuuma Kousaka|
|Lightning Zeta Gundam's variation|
MSZ-006LGT-3 Lightning Zeta Gundam Aspros
|Models by Mario Renato|
RGM-89GF Ghost Jegan F | RGM-89GM Ghost Jegan M
|Models by Takeshi Iori|
LR-01 Mrs. Loheng-rinko
|Models by Meijin Kawaguchi|
|A-Z Gundam's variations|
MSZ-006AZ Amazing Z Gundam
|Crossbone Gundam X-2's variation|
XM-X2-JULIA Crossborn Gundam X2 JULIA