The Earth Federation is a global government featured in the Advanced Generation timeline, and its military is known as the Earth Federation Forces.
An unified government of the Earth Sphere which has existed since before 150 years ago from A.G. 115. Ever since its foundation, the Earth Federation was governed by the Olfenoa family. The Earth Federation has the Earth Federation Forces as its military organization, but the organization was restructured after the Silver Chalice Treaty concluded after the Colony Nation War and the current Earth Federation did not have a Federation Force from the end of the Colony Nation War until the Day the Angel Fell. The upper echelons of the Federation know from the beginning the true identity of the UE (Vagan), but they hide it from the public, and cover up the fact by falsely announcing to the public that Grodek Ainoa's actions were the decision of the Federation General Command. However, behind the scenes, the upper echelons are connected to the Vagans, and have been conducting manipulative activities such as assassinating Grodek. In 142 A.G., at the memorial ceremony for the first anniversary of Day of Courage, Flit Asuno revealed the failed colonization project on Mars and its cover-up done by the Olfenoa family, while also exposing the existence of informants to Vagan within the government and military in front of the public. After this, Froi Olfenoa and his wife, who were present at the ceremony, were all exposed and purged by the "Purge Committee" established by Flit, and the organization was drastically restructured, but there was still no end to the number of informants.
Earth Federation Forces
An army established by the Earth Federation government after the Day the Angel Fell in A.G. 101 (similar armies existed before that, but were dismantled at the end of the Colony Nation War). It is the largest military force in the Earth Sphere, and possesses many weapons such as mobile suits for battle and space battleships. Each fleet consists of about ten ships, and each platoon consists of five mobile suits. However, its technological capabilities are significantly inferior to those of its enemy, the UE (Vagan), as all weapons and full-fledged military technology were discarded in the Silver Chalice Treaty at that time, and mobile suits developed after the Day the Angel Fell is in line with the treaty. While they're behind in mobile suit development compared to the Vagan, the Earth Federation worked to study its technology in detail after the appearance of the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal. While the AGE System was not mass-produced, technology such as the various weapons and the basic frame of the AGE-1 were widely adopted. Due to this revolution in technology, the Earth Federation Forces progress to strengthen their military arms, but it is always inferior in combat power to the Vagans, who have put to practical use their technological power (with the exception of AGE system technology), X-Rounder research and combat deployment, and the Psycomet Mu-szell that draws out the abilities of non-X-Rounders in a simulated manner. In addition, the military has been corrupted by the long war, and there are even units that act like pirates and units that collaborate with the Vagans.
- Ambat (abandoned/destroyed)
- Arinston Base (destroyed)
- Big Ring (general headquarters/destroyed)
- Brucia (capital city)
- Luna Base
- Nortrum (production facility)
- Olivernotes Base
- Rostroulan (temporary central command in A.G. 164)
- Froi Olfenoa (Status: Executed) - Former Earth Federation Prime Minister. Executed for treason in A.G. 142.
- Hendrick Bruzar (Status: K.I.A.) - Commander of Arinston base in A.G. 115. KIA during the evacuation of Nora.
- Flit Asuno (Status: Retired) - Pilot of the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal and its variants. In A.G. 140, promoted to Commander of Earth Federation Forces Headquarters. Retired by A.G. 164.
- Grodek Ainoa (Status: Deceased) - Deputy commander of Arinston base. Captain of Diva in A.G. 115. Killed in A.G. 141 by Arabel Zoi.
- Millais Alloy (Status: Retired) - Diva ship operator in A.G. 115. Captain of the Diva in A.G. 140.
- Woolf Enneacle (Status: K.I.A.) - Diva mobile suits commander in A.G. 140. Pilot of WMS-GEX1 G-Exes and WMS-GB5 G-Bouncer. Killed by the xvm-dgc Khronos in A.G. 141.
- Vargas Dyson (Status: Retired) - Diva mobile suit mechanic in A.G. 115.
- Dique Gunhale (Status: Alive) - Diva mobile suit mechanic in A.G. 140.
- Adams Tinel (Status: Alive) - Diva ship operator in A.G. 115.
- Largan Drace (Status: Alive) - A pilot of the RGE-B790 Genoace in 115 A.G. and RGE-B890 Genoace II in 151 A.G.
- Dian Fonroid (Status: Unknown) - Initial captain of Diva before Grodek took command of the ship in A.G. 115.
- Edward Ottawa (Status: Alive)
- Onnette Corey (Status: Alive)
- Walt Bedd (Status: Alive)
- Iino Resin (Status: Alive)
- Stoller Guavaran (Status: Unknown) - Commander of Earth Federation Forces 8th Space Fleet, Special Detachment forces in A.G. 115.
- Asemu Asuno (Status: Defected) - Pilot of the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal and its successor, the AGE-2 Gundam AGE-2 Normal and its variants during A.G. 141. Pilots the AGE-2DH Gundam AGE-2 Dark Hound in A.G. 164. He defects to the Bisidian in 151 A.G.
- Arisa Gunhale (Status: Alive) - Pilot of the RGE-G1100 Adele Unit 1 onboard Diva in A.G. 141.
- Max Hartway (Status: Alive) - Pilot of the RGE-G1100 Adele Unit 2 onboard Diva in A.G. 141.
- Obright Lorain (Status: K.I.A) - Pilot of the RGE-B890 Genoace II in A.G. 141 and RGE-B893CO Genoace O-Custom in 164 A.G. Killed by the Xvb-fnc Fawn Farsia during the battle of La Gramis in A.G. 164.
- Remi Ruth (Status: K.I.A.) - Diva mobile suit mechanic in A.G. 141. Killed by a xvv-xcm Zedas M in A.G. 141.
- Frederick Algreus (Status: Alive) - Chief of staff in A.G. 140. Commander of Earth Federation Forces' Rostroulan headquarters in 164 A.G.
- Romary Stone (Status: Retired) - Diva ship operator in A.G 141.
- Kio Asuno (Status: Alive) - Pilot of the AGE-3 Gundam AGE-3 Normal, its variants, and AGE-FX Gundam AGE-FX in A.G. 164.
- Natora Einus (Status: Alive) - Captain of the Diva in A.G. 164.
- Seric Abis (Status: K.I.A.) - Mobile suits commander of the Diva in A.G. 164. Pilot of the RGE-G2100C Clanche Custom. Killed in the battle of La Gramis in A.G. 164.
- Shanalua Mullen (Status: K.I.A.) - Pilot of the RGE-G2100 Clanche in A.G. 164. Killed by a ovm-ww Wrozzo during the battle of Rostroulan in A.G. 164.
- Jonathan Gistab (Status: K.I.A) - Pilot of the RGE-G2100 Clanche in A.G. 164. Killed by the Xvb-fnc Fawn Farsia during the battle of La Gramis in A.G. 164.
- Derek Jackrow (Status: K.I.A.) - Pilot of the RGE-G2100 Clanche in A.G. 164. Killed in the battle of La Gramis by the Digmazenon Cannon in A.G. 164.
- David (Status: K.I.A.) - Pilot of the RGE-G2100 Clanche in A.G. 164. Killed in the battle of Olivernotes in A.G. 164.
- Aaron Simmons (Status: Deceased) - Commander of Luna Base in 164 A.G. He defects to the Vagan and hands control over the Luna Base to them. Killed by the xvb-fnc Fawn Farsia after he killed two Vagan soldiers in an attempt to escape the Luna Base.
- Girard Spriggan (Status: K.I.A.) - Pilot of the XMS-005 Thieleva, defected to the Vagan in 164 A.G. Killed by the AGE-1G Gundam AGE-1 Glansa during the battle for Luna Base in A.G. 164.
Note: For the Federation's history, please go to One Hundred Years War page.
- HG 1/144 RGE-G1100 Adele manual
|Anime||Gundam AGE | Episode Listing | Memory of Eden|
|Topics||Characters | Locations | Mobile Suits | Technology | Warships and Spacecraft|
|Books||Story of the Beginning | First Evolution - Second Evolution - Final Evolution - 〜Climax Hero〜 | -UNKNOWN SOLDIERS- | ⇀EXA-LOG↽ | Treasure Star | Gundam AGE Novel | Memories of Sid|
|Gunpla||High Grade Gundam AGE|
|Drama CD||Wedding Eve|
|Video Games||Try Age | Gundam AGE Cosmic Drive/Universe Accel|
|Timelines||Advanced Generation | After Colony | After War | Anno Domini | Build Fighters | Correct Century | Cosmic Era | Future Century | Mars Century | Post Disaster | Regild Century | SD Gundam | Universal Century|