EB-06/tc Graze Custom
Technology & Combat Characteristics
Created from the captured Graze units of Orlis and Crank. Both units were unusable due to the fact that some parts were severely damaged, but Tekkadan Mechanics, Nadi and Yamagi, managed to combined all the usable parts to make a new single Graze unit, now dubbed as the Graze Custom. When its Ahab Reactor frequencies were scanned, it registers as Crank's unit. This indicated that the suit uses the reactor from Crank's Graze.
While Tekkadan's mechanics have very little experience working with mobile suits, the Graze's series design focus of easy maintenance was a great help to them. During the assembly of the Graze Custom, some of the Grazes' damaged parts like the head, shoulders and torso were replaced with Tekkadan's own custom parts. A booster was also added to the back, improving the suit's thrust. The strength of the upper body armor has dropped compared to the original, but since the suit is lighter overall, its mobility and turning is expected to be better in space.
- GR-W01 120mm Rifle
- The same standard shooting armament as used by Graze. High accuracy, high utility value as the main or support weapon.
- GR-H01 9.8m Battle Axe
- Same close combat weapon as used by Graze. Because MS are protected by Nano Laminated Armor, direct blows are considered to be extremely effective during MS battle. The Battle Axe is an equipment developed for MS battle.
- Smooth-bore Gun
- The same weapon as used by Gundam Barbatos. It is a large caliber rifle produced for use mainly in zero gravity space, emphasis was placed on power rather than accuracy.
- Bazooka Gun
- A weapon captured by Tekkadan when the Gjallarhorn forces withdraw after the battle near the low orbit station.  The bazooka gun is a rocket firing weapon developed for Graze's use, it is mounted on a special shoulder rack. The bazooka gun is positioned behind the shoulder rack when not in use, and rotates forward when deployed. Although there are grips for the mobile suit's hands, it is possible to fire the bazooka gun without holding them. 
1st Lieutenant Orlis' Graze was captured during Gjallarhorn's first attack on the CGS HQ. Subsequently, 1st Lieutenant Crank's Graze was also captured when it fell to Barbatos after an one-on-one fight. The Graze Custom was assembled from the usable parts of these two captured Grazes together with some other custom parts. It was initially meant to be sold off to raise funds but after the battle at the low orbit station, it was added to Tekkadan's battle force instead.
Notes & Trivia
- The 'tc' in the Graze Custom's model number possibly stands for Tekkadan Custom.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 High Grade 1/144 EB-06/tc Graze Custom model kit manual| Translation: 
- ↑ Mobile Suit Gundam IRON BLOODED ORPHANS Episode 5
- ↑ Gundam.Info English Profile
- ↑ Official Twitter Message| Source: 
- ↑ High Grade Iron Blooded Orphans 1/144 Option Set 2 manual | Translation Link: