Technology & Combat Characteristics
MS used by one of Tanto Tempo's executives, Gianmarco Salerno. An independent customization of a EB-06 Graze that had been captured by Tekkadan and then purchased via Teiwaz. Leg-centered improvements have been made assuming use of the Bellows Axe which has an internal variable mechanism and was acquired through a different channel.
- Bellows Axe
- It was independently obtained by Gianmarco Salerno. In addition to its destructive power as an extra-large physical weapon, its blades are linked together via extendable parts that can move flexibly, allowing it to lunge like a serpent's body and destroy the enemy with the tip's large fang. Can also deliver a strong blow via centrifugal force.
- JEE-101 110mm Rifle
- Regal Lily is equipped with a foldable rifle as its standard ranged weaponry. It is the same type of rifle as used by Hyakuri and manufactured by one of Teiwaz's subsidiaries, Euro Electronics, which is engaged in heavy industries.
Special Equipment & Features.
- Heat Resistant Mantle
- A red Heat Resistant Mantle equipped on the back mount. It evokes a historical connection, but it's unknown if it's the same thing.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Hobby Japan 10/2016 profile
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 'Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Mechanical Works' Book
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 High Grade 1/144 STH-05 Hyakuri manual
|Mobile Suit Gundam IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS Gekko Mechanics|
|Tanto Tempo / Hakuri siblings|
Adler | ASW-G-29 Gundam Astaroth | ASW-G-29 Gundam Astaroth Rinascimento | ASW-G-47 Gundam Vual | ASW-G-47 Gundam Vual Yuhana | EB-06/T2C Regal Lily | MPM02/AC Triaina | STH-14s/as Hyakuri Special Assault Type | STH-14/T2C Kallisto | UGY-R41/H Hakuri Rodi | UGY-R41/T2C Labrys
|Cruiser / Mothership|
ASW-G-29 Gundam Astaroth Origin | ASW-G-56 Gundam Gremory | ASW-G-71 Gundam Dantalion | EB-06N Graze Stachel | V03-0907 Oltlinde
ASW-G-70 Gundam Seere