Technology & Combat Characteristics
A highly customized Gunpla based on the YG-111 Gundam G-Self, it also uses parts from the RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee. It is mentioned as one of the strongest Gunpla participating in the inter-high school tournament.
- Head Vulcan
- Head-mounted vulcans that deal damage to opponents.
- Beam Rifle
- A handheld beam projectile weapon. It is based on the G-Self's beam rifle.
- Beam Saber
- The Code ϕ carries two beam sabers which it uses in its "Assassination" technique.
- Beam Scythe
- A powerful close combat beam weapon. The beam forms the shape of a scythe blade. It can also be used as a ranged weapon, shooting beams in the shape of the scythe blade, which it uses in its "Grave Punishment" technique.
The Code ϕ was built by Touma sometime after he transferred to Gokusode High. It was used by Touma during the inter-high school tournament, but was defeated by the Protagonist.
Notes & Trivia
- In Gundam Breaker Mobile, players obtain parts of this Gunpla by playing in Free Missions on Hard difficulty.
- The final in-game model features additional Photon Batteries on its shoulder armor.
- Depending on the Mission, the Gunpla's AI pilot may use Flit Asuno (Seen in A Challenge from Ono) or Athrun Zala (Story and free missions).
- In Ver. 1.3 of the game, the Gunpla features Touma's voice lines in place of his AI Pilots in the Free Missions until the Ver 1.4 update.
|Gundam Breaker Mobile Mechanics|
Gundam Artemis | Dianthus | Enzian | Sanakapool | Triumpher
Gundam Astray Red Frame Flame
|Denive Girls Junior College|
Ono Custom | Kaiser Buster