Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Carry Base is a training ship modified from a Clop-class cruiser, and mainly serves as the mothership for inexperienced units. Being a training vessel, its mobility, armaments, and carrying capacity are all well balanced. However, it also has no special advantages over other ships.
- 2-barrel Main Gun
- The main weapons of the Carry Base are a pair of 2-barrel beam cannons situated on the port and starboard hull just under the mobile suit hanger. The guns are capable of pivoting up and down to increase their firing arc however their position still leaves the ship vulnerable to attacks from port and starboard.
- 2-barrel Secondary Gun
- For anti-air defense, the Carry Base is equipped with six 2-barrel secondary guns. The guns are placed beneath the bridge tower with three on the starboard hull and three on the port hull.
- Missile Launchers
- The Carry Base is equipped with six missile launchers, and depending on the ordnance can be used for anti-ship or anti-mobile suit combat.
- Zenon Teagle - Captain
- Mark Guilder - Squad Leader of MS Team
- Ranalow Shade - MS Team Member
- Ellis Claude - MS Team Member
- Like other G Generation original ships, the Carry Base is merely a recolored version of a canon ship. In its case, the Space Ark.
- The Carry Base received a rededign in Cross Rays. Due to the absence of Universal Century entries, it is no longer based on the Space Ark-class.