Technology & Combat Characteristics
Created by Allan Adams, former PPSE Chief Engineer, the Reversible Gundam is an all-purpose machine with every kind of armament, and could also handle mid-range fire support and long-range sniping. Due to its versatility, it is capable of adapting to any battle situation.
Like its base Gunpla, the Reborns Gundam, the Reversible Gundam can transform between Gundam mode and Cannon mode, but it also has an additional Tank mode like the CB-0000G/C/T Reborns Gundam Origin, the Reborns Gundam's original design. Using this feature as a clue, Allan also incorporated other original transformation gimmicks into the Gunpla.
The Gundam mode is a very versatile human-like mode, while the Cannon mode is for mid-range combat and the versatility of the Gundam mode with the firepower of the Tank mode. The Tank mode is mainly for long-range artillery bombardments, but also features large claw hands for melee combat in an improvement over the Reborns Gundam Origin’s Tank mode. In addition, the Tank mode also has high-speed mobility due to the use of hover units.
- GN Buster Rifle
- The same beam rifle as used by the Reborns Gundam, it is held in Gundam mode’s left hand.
- GN Handgun
- A pair of handguns that rapid fire weak but precise beam shots. Attached to movable forearm mounts that also carry the GN Battle Shields. Primarily use by the Gundam mode.
- GN Battle Shield
- Attached to the forearms via movable mounts, it is the main defensive armament in Gundam mode and the blades in front can be used to grapple opponents. In Cannon mode and Tank mode, the pair of GN Battle Shield transform into claw hands.
- Large GN Beam Saber
- A pair of large beam sabers that are stored in the backpack. Available for use in all modes, but most often used by the Gundam mode.
- Egner Whip
- The Cannon mode’s three-fingered manipulators can shoot out as wired anchors, and are used to restrict opponent’s movements.
- GN Buster Cannon
- A pair of destructive beam cannons mounted in the backpack of the Gundam Mode, and front facing in Cannon mode and Tank mode. They are the Cannon mode and Tank mode's main weapons, and are used for mid-to-long range shootings.
Created by Allan Adams, the Reversible Gundam was used in a test of the battle system's newly implemented automatic control mode, which used quasi-personality AIs based on pilots from various Gundam works to pilot instead of a Gunpla Fighter. It was initially piloted by a Ribbons Almark AI, but when it was on the losing end against the Ballistic Zaku and a Char Aznable AI, Allan switched to an Amuro Ray AI and the match ended in a draw.
Notes & Trivia
- The Reversible Gundam's model number is very similar to the CB-0000G/C/T Reborns Gundam Origin's, differing only in the numerals.
- The Reversible Gundam's artwork seems to be based on Kanetake Ebikawa's original artwork for the Reborns Gundam, instead of the Reborns Gundam's anime artwork.
- When piloted by the Ribbons Almark AI, the Large GN Beam Saber emits an orange blade. However, when piloted by the Amuro Ray AI, the blade is pink except for the inital close up between the Amuro Ray AI and the Char Aznable AI. This is most likely an animation error.
- The GN Buster Rifle is included in the High Grade Build Fighters model kit, but it is indicated as a surplus part like other remaining pieces of Reborns Gundam.
- When Ballistic Zaku destroyed the left GN Battle Shield, the Reversible Gundam's power level decreases. This implied that the GN Battle Shields may contain the Gunpla's GN Drive Taus.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Gundam Build Fighters: Battlogue Episode 1, AI Battlogue
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Official Site Profile | Link: 
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 High Grade 1/144 Reversible Gundam
Gundam Build Fighters: Battlogue
|CB-9696G/C/T Reversible Gundam | GAT-X105B/GC Build Strike Galaxy Cosmos | HG-01 Hyper Gyanko | HG-02R Rick-Do Gyanko | MS-06BR Ballistic Zaku | PF-73-3BL Gundam Lightning Black Warrior | WF-01 Winning Fumina | WF-02C Command Fumina | 煌黒機動 Gundam Dryon III|