The B/D Rider is a Gunpla appearing in the Gundam Breaker Mobile video game. It is piloted by Ren Kotomori.
Technology & Combat Characteristics
- Vulcan Gun
- A standard armament of the mobile suits, they are head mounted shell firing weapons with a high-rate of fire, but little power and are generally ineffective against mobile suits.
- Beam Saber
- Mounted on the backpack, these are close combat weapons that can slice through armor without anti-beam coating.
- Hand Beam Gun
- Mounted on the forearms, these beam guns have a short effective range and are most suitable for use in close combat.
- Beam Rifle
- Based on the Beam Rifle from the RGM-96X Jesta Cannon. An aiming device is fixed on the top of the barrel for increased accuracy, and a grenade launcher is located below the barrel. Besides the normal firing mode, it also has a beam machine gun-like rapid fire mode.
Notes & Trivia
- The Beam Rifle is depicted with some blue details in-game compared to the all-gray weapon seen in the animated opening.
- In Ver. 1.3 of the game, the Gunpla features Ren's voice lines in place of her AI Pilots in the Free Missions until the Ver 1.4 update.
|Gundam Breaker Mobile Mechanics|
Gundam Artemis | Dianthus | Enzian | Sanakapool | Triumpher | Gundam Areus | Gundam Valkyria
Gundam Astray Red Frame Flame
|Denive Girls Junior College|
Ono Custom | Kaiser Buster
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.