In a future where fossil fuels have run low, solar energy is the vital alternative to fighting over resource deposits. Each major power on Earth owns an elevator that extends into orbit, connected to massive solar arrays that ring the Earth, and carry the electricity back down to their nations. Each of the elevators have multiple railways, with many "trains" going between Earth and the station in space transporting passengers and cargo.
- Tower - The Union's Space Elevator. It is based in South America, somewhere between Peru and Colombia.
- La Tour - The AEU's Orbital Elevator and the final one to be completed. Located in Africa and as of 2307 it was still under construction lagging behind that of the Union and Human Reform League. In 2312, the tower was already completed its construction but was mostly destroyed by the Memento Mori in the Break Pillar incident.
- Tenchu (天柱?) - Space Elevator belonging to the Human Reform League. It's based on an island east of Papua New Guinea.
- Superhuman project - This is a project created by Human Reform League to enhance human's ability, which included but not limited to: using test tube babies for basis, adding nano-machines for an increase in ability and survival in space.
General mobile suit technology
- Solar Energy Mobile Suits - Mobile suits designed to take advantage of the energy transmitted from the Solar Energy Generators of the orbital elevators via microwaves. Examples include the AEU-09 AEU Enact and SVMS-01 Union Flag. Effectiveness of the mobile energy transfer system by suits varies by faction, whereby the AEU's energy transfer system is superior to the Union's. It is implied that GN Drive Taus suits are incompatible with the Solar Energy System due to the fact that the two systems are never used on the same mobile suit despite the obvious advantages it would bring. Due to their advantage of unlimited operational time over Tau Drive suits, solar energy mobile suits are frequently used as guards on bases. 
- E-Carbon - An artificial allotrope of carbon, employed as the armor material of numerous recent-make mobile units. It was initially developed for use with the Orbital Elevators before proliferating onto mobile weapons during the Solar Power Wars. In addition to being lightweight, it is highly resistant to both temperature changes and corrosion compared to existing metallic materials. As a result, it is considered to be a material with no weaknesses. Despite being one of the most advanced materials available to the three major powers, Celestial Being employs a much more advanced and reinforced version that is up to tens of times stronger than carbon nanotubes, due to a more uniform spin at the molecular level. This can be enhanced even further by applying a thin GN Field layer on the material's surface in order to make it invulnerable to conventional weapons, although so far this implementation has only been confirmed on shields.
- E-Sensor - A radar-like technology that is used to detect mobile weapons or objects. They're implied to be universally used by many factions regardless of whether they possess GN technology or not, though any possible difference in performance isn't clarified. The ones used by Celestial Being possess the ability to detect GN mobile suits though it is only able to do this when they are close. They're also used on Orbital Elevators to detect debris and potential threats and are also used by mobile suits for threat detection.
- E-Sonar - A sensor like system that is used to detect objects underwater. In such environments, it is used in place of the E-Sensor.
- Anti Beam Coating - Anti beam coating is a type of coating that can be applied to a surface in order to increase its resistance to beam weapons. Several different factions were known to have some type of anti beam coating in their mobile weapons in some application. Because these factions have different technological mastery and deployment periods, it is likely that the effectiveness and possibly make up of their beam coatings varies as well. In addition to being applied on armor, anti beam coating has also been used on melee weapons to counter beam sabers and solid GN Particle based swords. Specifically, the last two usages were observed on Cherudim's GN Pistol IIs from the Celestial Being faction.
- "Artificial Intelligence Support" - The use of artificial intelligence as support for mobile suit has become increasingly common in the 2300s. While they do not supplant the basic piloting actions, they do help the pilot in many ways. Their functions can include something as simple as luminescence pattern display system for communications (AI-controlled luminescence facial patterns on the Flag) to as complex as transformation support ("LEIF OS" on the Brave). In certain instances, they can also be used to pilot a mobile suit from one location to another, or even used for combat assist ("Combat AI" from Alvaaron, "Veda Backup" from Gundams/Gadessa Series). After the advent of GN Particle technology, artificial intelligence have also been integrated into some missiles in order to help counter GN Particle interference. This was done with the goal of making weapons that can judge the situations as they see fit. They use special trajectory to hit mobile suits from blind angles and are also smart enough to avoid attacks while closing in.
- Sonic Blade - A blade that emits sonic frequencies which increases its cutting power. while commonly used in the form of a small knife used by variable mobile suits like the AEU-09 AEU Enact and the SVMS-01 Union Flag. It is able to parry GN Field-based physical blades to a limited extent.
- AMBAC - A mobile suit system that facilitates automatic attitude control in space through movement of mass. In solar furnace-mounted mobile suits, this system takes advantage of the GN Particles' ability to alter mass to arbitrarily change the mass ratio of each part of the machine's body. This is done in order to freely control the mobile suit's movement while in outer space. Even though solar furnace-mounted mobile suits spend more time flying in the air and space than walking under gravity, their legs are still necessary for the AMBAC system. Units such as GN-001 Gundam Exia and GNT-0000 00 Qan[T] make heavy use of AMBAC in order to maximize their maneuverability.
- "Advanced No-Belt Seats" - A specialized type of seat used in some mobile suits. The seat possesses no seatbelts and straps to protect the pilot. It is considered advanced because it firmly holds the pilot in during shock and movements during combat and yet allow the pilot to stand calmly when he or she calmly gets up despite the lack of straps. Celestial Being improved the setup by placing a seat that connects to a plug from the pilot suit in order to further secure the pilot. This innovation was the result of some tests made with the 2nd Generation Gundams.
- Nanomachines - Nanomachines can be applied to the surface of mobile suits to facilitate the change of color scheme. They are also shown to be used in everyday life, mainly used for health benefits and are used, along with genetic experimentation, to prevent the aging of Innovades. There are also namomachines that can be used to destroy or harm human cells and can be implanted onto bullets.
- Conventional Beam Weapons - The possession of beam weapons have long been an aspiration for the blocs. The AEU and Union are both known to possess beam weaponry development programs. One such byproduct of this program has been the Plasma Sword weapon, which came from attempts to develop beam sabers. Among the three blocs, the AEU is said to be the closest to deploying beam weapons  though it's also known that the Union were quite close to deploying them as well. However, the handing of GN Drive Taus to all three blocs in 2308 by the Corner Faction nullified the advantage the AEU had in the race towards beam weaponry over the other two blocs. Despite this, actual deployment of non-GN Particle based beam weapons would happen by 2312. The Laser Cannons used on the ESF's Volga-class ships as well as the free electron laser on the Memento Mori lack GN Particles and is visibly separate from the orange GN Particle beams of most GN Drive Tau based mobile weapons. Mobile suits such as the AEU-09/LS AEU Enact Landstriker Package and GNX-U02X Masurao also possess non-GN laser weapons.
- Veda - A quantum processing system network guiding intelligence of Celestial Being and the foundation of the organization. It is made up of many terminals and multiple main cores that are interconnected in large networks.
- Gundam - Super powerful mobile weapons created independently by Celestial Being, they are much more advanced than the mobile suits of the power blocs utilizing advanced concepts such as beam weaponry. They are machines made to take out entire armies individually. The Gundams in original ancient concept envisioned by Aeolia were not supposed to be humanoid mobile weapons but the final realized designs 200 years later have utilized this concept.
- “Veda-linked Operating Systems” - Advanced mobile suit operating systems first used by Celestial Being's Gundams, it is interlinked with Veda, and usually referred to as the "Veda backup". The connection to Veda allows the super computer to support the pilot and mobile suit in various ways, such as the provision of tactical support and remote operation. However, this also means that one with sufficient level of access to Veda's system can use it to shut down the Gundams remotely, as seen with Alejandro and Ribbon's hacking of the super computer. Fortunately, Celestial Being had prepared a stand-alone operation system before hand, and switching to it reactivates the Gundams. However, this stand-alone operation system does make the pilots' job tougher. In addition, Veda linked operating systems are also vulnerable to effects of the Trial System if the suit is caught within its field’s range, and are not able to switch to stand alone operating systems until the field is gone.
- Individual Information Attestation System - A unique pilot identification authorization and registration system installed onto the Gundams.
- Trial System - A system installed on GNY-0042-874 Gundam Artemie, GN-004 Gundam Nadleeh and GN-009 Seraphim Gundam. It is used to disable any Veda linked machines within its field range. Its primary purpose is to control and possibly shut down any Gundams whose Meisters have broke down in the middle of battle as a result of stress and emotions. The system is only allowed to be used by specific pre-approved Innovades due to them being "non human" and thus less likely to be affected by human emotions. Only one instance of the system can be used at any given time and priority will given to individuals with higher priority rankings.
- GN Drive - The main power source for the Gundams. This semi-perpetual device is also commonly referred to as the Solar Furnace. When protons are forced to decay, a great amount energy is released with GN Particles as a byproduct of the process. Due to its special core, it can only be made at Jupiter with a long production period. Only five units were made from the original production process.
- GN Drive Tau - A GN Particle powerplant much like the original GN Drive, but unlike the latter, the GN Drive Tau lacks the "TD Blanket" component and functions as an "energy converter", essentially converting electricity sourced from a separate battery into GN Particles. It has a limited operation time and does not produce net energy like the original GN Drives. In addition to this, the lack of a TD Blanket also means they can be manufactured anywhere. Mobile suits powered by GN Drive Tau are often grouped together with those powered by the original GN Drive as "solar furnace-mounted mobile suits" or "GN Drive-type mobile suits".
- GN Particles - Sparkling particles produced by the GN Drive with properties of electronic jamming, physical-shielding, and more.
- GN Condenser - A particle tank that is used to store GN Particles. They can be used to help improve functionality on mobile suits or used as main power sources themselves.
- Clavicle Antennas - Antennas that are used to control GN Particles.
- Trans-Am System - A system that release the full capabilities of the GN Drive. The Drive typically operates under preset restrictions, but the Trans-Am System releases said limitations. The suit is saturated with compressed GN Particles. Visually, the suit turns pinkish red and produces afterimages when moving. The system is not without setbacks, as it last only for only a brief period, and afterwards, the suit must recharged its GN Particles, leading to vastly lowered specs. This decrease in performance can be mitigated to a certain degree via proper design of the suit that takes this factor into account. The system was unlocked in all five Original Drives after Aeolia Schenberg was killed by Alejandro Corner. It was later copied and adopted for Tau Drive usage by several non-Celestial Being factions, and eventually make workable on GN Condenser-powered machines by Celestial Being.
- Twin Drive System - A system with two GN Drives working in synchronization in order to generate an exponentially larger volume of GN Particles. Requires a pair of Drives with the highest level of (though unspecified) compatibility with one another. The data on the proposed theory was released to Celestial Being after a system trap was set off by Alejandro Corner, alongside the unlocking of Trans Am System inside the original GN Drive blackboxes.
- GN Particles driven warships - The advent of GN Drive Taus not only affected mobile suits but also allowed the development of larger mobile suit carrying warships. Previously, mobile suit carrying warships provided only bare minimal transportation functions. By equipping them with Large GN Condensers however, various improvements such as enhanced cruising capabilities and realization of beam weaponry were achieved. Particularly on Earth, the foundation of mobile suit tactics have been revolutionized with the development of flight-type aircraft carriers.
|Anno Domini Technology|
|United Nations Forces / Earth Sphere Federation / A-Laws / Innovators|
Bit Control System | Core Block System | GN Condenser | GN Field | GN Particles | Innovade | Innovator | Quantum Brainwave Control System | Quantum Teleportation | Trans-Am System | Twin Drive System | Veda | Weapons