Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Anchor V2 is the upgraded form of the Anchor, with additional improvements throughout the MS. Enhanced back thrusters were added, as well as modifications to allow the Ikarumaru to be stored on the back of the MS. Furthermore, the mobile suit's beam weaponry capabilities have been improved, and its beam rifle can be utilized in its Out-Range Mode. However, its beam saber has still not been restored to its original performance.
In its Out-Range Mode the Ikarumaru is stored on the back and can be used to provide additional thrust with its built-in thrusters. In its In-Fight Mode, the Ikarumaru is detached and held in the hand as its main weapon.
- Head Cutter
- The namesake of the Anchor V2, this cutter can rotate at high speeds when the head is near an enemy unit. During the Anchor V2's In-Fight Mode, it splits into a v-fin shape.
- Rotating Shield
- A defensive armament connected to the left arm, it can be used as an offensive weapon by rotating the shield at high speeds.
- Leg Pile Bunker
- A hidden pile bunker in the leg.
- Knuckle Duster
- The Knuckle Duster is a combination armament, consisting of the Knuckle Duster, a machine gun, and a beam saber.
- Beam Saber
- Due to the difficulty in maintenance, most mobile suits of the era do not use a beam weapon. The Anchor is an exception, utilizing a wide beam saber. However it can only be used for 12 seconds, and is unreliable.
- Machine Gun
- The machine gun is connected to the rear skirt armor via an ammunition belt, and it can be used even when it is separated from the manipulator. The machine gun uses live ammunition, as is common in the era.
- Heat Ceramic Bullet
- Two powerful shots stored in the chest, they have high penetrating power.
- A large beam saber with an anchor shape. It is meant for 40 meter tall mobile suits, such as the Murasame which was its intended user, but eventually fell into the hands of Ash King. As the Ikarumaru has built-in thrusters, even a smaller MS like the Anchor can use it, but the operational time is greatly shortened due to the lower generator output. The wire has been changed to a thick and durable one, and a drum for storing the wire has been added to the rear of the right shoulder to store it. This is because the previous wire drum on the right arm is out of volume. Not only the strength of the wire, but also the length has been extended, and the attack radius reaches up to 60 m.
- Axe Rifle
- A weapon inherited from the F89 Gundam F89. A large melee weapon that has a beam rifle mode.
- Heat Radiation Face Open
|Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Dust Mechanics|
Anchor | Anchor V2 | Crane | Chappe | F89 Gundam F89
|Vehicles and Support Units|
JMS-W04 Wars-Mo | Victory-EZ
CRX-007 Volcano | CNRX-044 Asshimac | CRX-139 Hambra-B | CRGM-119 Jamesgun Kai | EMS-TC02 Phantom V2 | Phantom V3
O-Tengu | Migassa | XM-X13 Crossbone Gundam X-13 | Murasame
Biaggio | Magatsuki Kai | Adomamos | Matomache | Veterano
Gathrello | Sand Doc