Design & Development
Like the Barbatos, the Gusion Rebake had accumulated lots of damage, so it was upgraded into a new form by Teiwaz, utilizing the recently discovered mechanical data from Calamity War as well as Combat Data from Akihiro. It retains the high sensitivity sensor in the head and face open gimmick. New weapons were also added, including those that are more specialized for close combat. Unlike Barbatos Lupus, Gusion Rebake Full City is geared toward defense and escort.
- Stored in the forearm armor, slides forward when in use. For melee combat.
- Rocket Gun
- Stored inside the forearm armor, can't deal lethal blows.
- Arm Gun
- Mounted on the forearm armor's exterior.
- 120mm Long Range Rifle
- A modified, long range version of the Graze's 120mm rifle that was created by Teiwaz engineers that are with the Turbines. Thanks to the longer barrel and the added scope, its long range accuracy has been greatly improved. Up to 4 can be used simultaneously thanks to the Sub-arms.
- Buster Sword
- Scissor-variable Rear Armor
Mounted on rear as rear armor, it can be removed and used as a shield, or transform into a scissors-like melee weapon that can be used to crush enemy mobile suits.
The sub-arms' power had been improved compared to Gusion Rebake, giving it better performance in close-quarter combat.
- Sight Mode
- Gusion is the 11th demon of the Ars Goetia.