Technology & Combat Characteristics
A version of the Titans Hizack from the Gryps War. ReZeon would upgrade the older machine with current mobile suit technology improving the interior and generator. These modifications would allow the use of a beam saber and beam rifle at the same time(something the old Hizack lack the ability to do).
Their are two types of Hi-Zack used depending on the combat environment, a normal type and a light type. The normal has the backpack propulsion unit removed and is often deployed on battleships and forward bases. It's usually equipped with beam weapons and tri-blades. The light type removes the leg propulsion and uses has the same type of backpack as the RMS-108 Marasai. The light type is mainly used for security in cities and urban armas. The main weapons uses live ammunition to minimize the damage to the surrounding area.
- XBR-M84a Beam Rifle
- The same beam rifle used by the RX-121 Gundam TR-1 ［Hazel］. It is powered by a replaceable e-pac.
- 120mm Zaku Machine Gun Kai.
- A recreation of the original Zaku II's machine gun to provide a cheaper and less energy-consuming weapon. It is a shell firing gun that does not require energy to be used, however, its effectiveness against heavy armor is very limited.
- Like the AMX-009 Dreissen, the Hi-Zack carries two tri-blades mounted on it's back. They are throwing weapons that have three high-speed rotating blades each and can move towards their target using the single vernier mounted at the bottom.
- Beam Saber
- The beam saber is a small device held in the mobile suit's hands when deployed and is powered by a rechargeable energy capacitor. It emits high-energy Minovsky particles to form a blade-shaped I-field (via manipulation of electromagnetic fields), and then fills this I-field shell with superheated Minovsky particle plasma to produce an effective cutting blade for close combat.
- Shoulder Shield
- A simple shield mounted on the right shoulder for defense. Spare e-pacs can be stored within the shield.
- A optional second shield can be equipped on the left arm for improved defense. The backside can store two spare e-pacs for the beam rifle.