AMS-119S Geara Doga Kai
The AMS-119S Geara Doga Kai is a mass-production general-purpose mobile suit, and is a variant of the AMS-119 Geara Doga. It is featured in the original design series Char's Counter Attack Mobile Suit Variations (CCA-MSV).
Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Geara Doga Kai was developed simultaneously with the AMS-120X Geara Doga Psycommu System Test Type. The Geara Doga Kai features a wide variety of weapons to cope with different combat situations. Its armor uses Gundarium Alloy in place of Titanium alloy, improving its defense by 40%. It is equipped with newer electronic equipment and better data feedback performance. Its only fixed armaments are a beam sword-axe for close combat and an electric wire. It can also be equipped with a shield with four grenade launchers and two different types of beam machine guns, with one capable of mounting additional weaponry.
- Beam sword-axe
- The only close combat weapon of the Geara Doga Kai is a single beam sword-axe. It has two beam emitters, allowing it to produce beam blades in the shape of a typical beam saber, pick, or axe. The beam sword-axe is mounted on the rear skirt armor when not in use.
- Electric Wire
- The Geara Doga Kai can launch wires to ensare enemies and subdue them with electrical shocks before capture.
- As with most other mobile suits, the Geara Doga Kai mounts a single physical shield on its left forearm.
- Grenade Launcher
- This shield also mounts four grenade launchers, each loaded with a single sturm faust rocket-propelled warhead. This warhead can be fired either from the grenade launcher or from the hand.
- Beam Machine Gun
- Commonly the Geara Doga uses one of two different beam machine guns. Each is powered by a replaceable e-pac, with two additional e-pacs being stored on the hip armor of the suit. One of the beam machine guns can be optionally equipped with a grenade launcher, carrying a single grenade.
- Grenade Launcher
- The beam machine gun for the Geara Doga Kai can equip an underslung grenade launcher to increase its ranged firepower.
- Sturm Faust
- Beam Assault Rifle
- Beam Rifle
While essentially just an improved Geara Doga, its armor was changed to Gundarium Alloy and it was given greater mobility. As such, this unit was meant to be used as a command unit. The development of the Geara Doga Kai placed heavy strain on the resources of Neo Zeon and the project was eventually cancelled in favor of the NZ-333 α Azieru.
|Londo Bell/Earth Federation|
|ν Gundam's variations|
FA-93HWS ν Gundam Heavy Weapons System Type | RX-93 ν Gundam Double Fin Funnel Type | RX-93-ν2 Hi-ν Gundam
RGC-90 Jegan Heavy Armor Type | RGM-89S Prototype Stark Jegan
RGZ-91B Re-GZ Custom
|Geara Doga's variations|
AMS-119 Geara Doga Heavy Armed Type | AMS-119S Geara Doga Kai | AMS-120X Geara Doga Psycommu System Test Type
| NZ-333 α Azieru's variations|
NZ-222 Psyco Doga | NZ-444 β Azieru