Technology & Combat Characteristics
The Alus Core Gundam was created independently by Alus thoroughly analyzing Hiroto's Core Gundam. Despite its peculiar silhouette compared to the Core Gundam, the Alus Core Gundam features shared standards and therefore can theoretically dock with Hiroto's PLANETS System's armors. When controlled directly by Alus, the sensor on the Alus Core Gundam's head glows red. Like other One-eyes' units, this machine can be operated by the Guard Eye, and in this state, its head sensor does not glow and it is known as the Eldora Core Gundam.
- Beam Blade
- Energy can be focused on each hand of the Alus Core Gundam to generate a massive Beam Blade. This blade is directly powered by the Gundam's generator and its output greatly exceeds that of the Earthree Gundam's Beam Sabers.
- Core Spray Gun
- The standard ranged armament of the Alus Core Gundam. Like the one used by the Core Gundam, it can be upgraded into other forms by attaching additional parts.
Special Equipment & Features
- Unnamed Docking System
- Like the Core Gundam's PLANETS System, the Alus Core Gundam can dock with additional armor to change its combat characteristics. As the Alus Core Gundam features shared standards with the Core Gundam, it can theoretically dock with the PLANETS System's armors.
- Alus Earth Armor
- A versatile armor set that changes the Alus Core Gundam into Alus Earthree Gundam.
- v Gundam's Armor
- An omnidirectional offensive-type armor that changes the Alus Core Gundam into Fake v Gundam.
Notes & Trivia