Technology & Combat Characteristics
A Gunpla based on the Impulse Gundam used by Karuna. It excels in terms of melee ability, aquatic combat, and top speed. Thanks to the structure of the base machine, the Arc and Lancier can swap their Chest Core Flyers (upper bodies) and Leg Flyers (lower bodies). The combination of Lancier's Chest Core Flyer with the Arc's Leg Flyer resulted in the formation of the Impulse Gundam Lancier-arc, which excels in shooting and acceleration like the Arc.
- Missile Launcher
- Lancier Javelin
- The main weapon of the Impulse Lancier. It was built under the concept of turning the ZGMF-X56S/β Sword Impulse Gundam's 'Excalibur' Anti-Ship Laser Sword into a weapon with a long handle. It can generate a laser over the blade on the moment of impact, enhancing its attacking capabilities. As its name suggests, the Lancier Javelin can be used as a throwing spear, and its power can easily penetrate large ships. The weapon can also shoot beams from its tip for range attacks, with even more powerful beams being fired when the Impulse Gundam Lancier-arc is wielding it.
During the Force Battle that pitted the Force Build Divers and its allies against the Coalition of Volunteers, Karuna and his Impulse Gundam Lancier took the elevator down to the underground waterway as Emilia was worried the enemy may sneak in through the waterway. As the elevator reached its destination and open its doors, Karuna and his Gunpla came face to face with the Build Divers' PEN-01M Momokapool. After recovering from the shock, Karuna engaged the enemy with his Impulse Gundam Lancier.
Notes & Trivia
- ↑ Official profile (English)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 HGBD 1/144 Impulse Gundam Lancier Model Kit Manual
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Episode 25, A New World
- ↑ Gundam Build Divers Episode 23, The Fateful Two