Technology & Combat Characteristics
A new form of the Gundam AGE-1 developed by the AGE System. Reminiscent of a wrestler, the Titus specializes in melee combat and can use its powerful strength with the beam emitters across its body to perform devastating physical attacks. The Titus was developed to counter the ovv-a Baqto  as the AGE System's answer was to demonstrate overwhelming combat power that combines offense and defense. The Titus is also quite effective against the ovv-f Gafran, however its speed is quite low, leaving it severely disadvantaged against the high-speed xvv-xc Zedas. By releasing the system's limiter, the AGE-1 Titus can enter a "maximum output" mode.
- Beam Lariat
- A disc-shaped beam generated from a beam emitter hidden in each forearms that is revealed when the red and white parts separate. It is in used in a wrestling-style lariat attack where the Titus rams the enemy with its outstretched arm.
- Beam Shoulder Tackle
- A set of four short beam spikes can be emitted from the holes on each shoulder armor, enhancing the power of the Titus's shoulder strikes. A section of the shoulder armor also extend outwards when the beam shoulder tackle is deployed. The beam shoulder tackle seems to have more power than Ovv-a Baqto's beam spikes.
- Beam Knee Kick
- A set of three short beam spikes can be emitted from the holes on each knee armor, enhancing the power of the Titus's kneeing attacks.
- DODS Rifle
- A hand-carried beam weapon originally used by the AGE-1 Gundam AGE-1 Normal, the DODS Rifle could pierce through a mobile suit's armor by spinning the beam like a powerful drill. Two such rifles are wielded by a member of the Mass-Divers in Gundam Build Divers.
Special Equipment & Features
- The AGE System is the Special OS for the Gundam AGE-1 engineered by the lineage of the Asuno family. It researches the evolution of living beings by digitizing the mysteries surrounding it and collects battle data to customize itself, grows alongside the pilot and is customized and used exclusively by the pilot itself. The only person who can use this system is Flit himself. In order to mobilize the Gundam, the AGE Device must be used.
For the history of the AGE-1 Titus, go to 'Flit Asuno's page
- "Gundam Titus AGE-1" Assembly Instructions , 1/144 scale Gundam HG model AGE, No.05, Bandai, (2011)
- Episode 8 "A Deadly United Front
- According to p.62 of the Gundam Age Vol. 2 novelization, the Titus wear was developed for use in urban combat.
- Episode 9 "Secret Mobile Suit
- Episode 14 "Flash of Sorrow"
- According to p.62 of the Gundam Age Vol. 2 novelization, the beam generator devices work on the same principle as the DODS rifle's Drill-Orbital Discharge System, compressed by gravitational field effect to destroy targets at the molecular level. The Titus wear is designed with the pursuit of maximum attack power without damaging interior surroundings of a space colony.
Notes & Trivia
- Madoka Titus is a meme depicting Madoka Kaname using AGE-1 Titus's limbs, similar to MS Girl. Originated from Futaba Channel's Inner Model board (模型裏板, mokei uraban), the meme is based on a collaboration of 1/144 scale Gundam AGE-1 Titus parts and a Madoka Kaname figma. While this was made purely for fun, somehow the meme caught interest due to how fitting it is. While one has to perform minor modifications on the legs (either the Gunpla parts or the figma's legs) in order to fit the Gundam parts properly into the figma, the arm parts can be attached right away.Derived from Madoka Titus, meme using other girls from Madoka Magica such as Mami Desperado and Homura Spallow also exist, but none has archived the same level of popularity.